smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
he made hundreds then closed server down couple days l8er thats why he was banned.. then you get people like Lapta making Thousands and he didnt get banned, all he got was server banned from LOMCN then now hes been able to advertise on here now.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
he made hundreds then closed server down couple days l8er thats why he was banned.. then you get people like Lapta making Thousands and he didnt get banned, all he got was server banned from LOMCN then now hes been able to advertise on here now.

I don't know where you get your information from 'hundreds' I didn't make anything and even offered to show BabyHack a copy of my paypal history.

This is ment to be a thread to welcome the other new staff members, Its going Off Topic.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
I don't know where you get your information from 'hundreds' I didn't make anything and even offered to show BabyHack a copy of my paypal history.

This is ment to be a thread to welcome the other new staff members, Its going Off Topic.
maybe you should do some research

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Gratz to all the new mods, hopefully will help keep the place a bit more organised, try not to disappear in a couple of months guys :D

I think preach and loz will make great mir 2 mods, some of the other mods are questionable, but good luck to them.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Mods are the bad guys, always will be ;)

Congrats to the new team, welcome aboard :)

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Gratz kids. I think it seems quite a sound choice.

/G

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
I don`t really care who`s a Mod aslong as they don`t go power mad, i`m sure the selected will do just fine.

Congratulations,

-JayZ

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
I just find it strange that some1 thats just joined the forums with little posts is a mod.. Nozomi

its so obvious its probably some1 who has a bad rep on forums lol -_-

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
I just find it strange that some1 thats just joined the forums with little posts is a mod.. Nozomi

its so obvious its probably some1 who has a bad rep on forums lol -_-

It's obviously one of Hazuki's bum friends and/or someone with an alternate account.

p.s. you didn't answer my postcount question.

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
maybe posing in sections you cant see.

Well the only sections I can't see are staff sections, and considering he only just became staff yesterday... 60 odd posts is a lot for one day =)

Status
Not open for further replies.