Phantom Mir 3 - Closed Beta

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 31, 2005
There shouldn't be another wipe now until fully live.

ääähm u lvled ppl to 46, they have incredible weapons ....
still lvled just on my own in STANDARD caves. low stuff is all crap

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
ääähm u lvled ppl to 46, they have incredible weapons ....
still lvled just on my own in STANDARD caves. low stuff is all crap
People are levelled to 60 and have the weapon for testing, if your on when either myself or Darkmage is on, we will do the same for you. As for the higher level skills, these are not implemented yet.

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
also rebirth doesnt work, not sure about event npc as I've no idea where can i get those scrolls. New maps have only like basic mobs (scarecrows, cats, yetis and omas), is it supposed to be like that? do they drop anything apart from pots yet?

Can we have skills npc just for the time being? Until you fix or bring up a new system? It's rough with only old ones...

Last edited:

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
Rebirth starts at level 100, DarkRealm and OutWorld are parallel versions of normal maps, however the mobs are x3 & x4 stronger than normal. Some mobs open up portals and transport you to other parallel versions, some can have cave mobs in towns and town mobs in caves, bosses not in the caves you would normally think them to be. Also as you get higher, when you kill mapquest mobs it checks to see your level and where it's going to send you, so you will be transported to higher level maps for your level.

WARNING: - PhantomGhosts hurt a lot, so I'm adding in Free Gins to D-Menu, this is just while the mobs are regraded to suit the level to kill them.

I'm going to be in-game a lot over the next 24 hours, so any spells needed apart from new ones, I will give you.

Also my apologies for the down time today, we've had an issue with the line over the last few weeks, causing it to drop and fluctuate in speeds. So this should now be sorted, as we've had new lines installed.

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
DarkRealm and OutWorld are parallel versions of normal maps, however the mobs are x3 & x4 stronger than normal. Some mobs open up portals and transport you to other parallel versions, some can have cave mobs in towns and town mobs in caves, bosses not in the caves you would normally think them to be. Also as you get higher, when you kill mapquest mobs it checks to see your level and where it's going to send you, so you will be transported to higher level maps for your level.

Does everything work there? I've killed loads of those town mobs and mobs around the town, but none opened a portal or anything.

And yes, those ghosts hurt= can't be hunted down unless lvl 1000+ and with protection ring. Without new skills and mobs to kill there's nothing to do on the server tbh. Also deleting cave teleports and making 90% of teleport stones teleport you only to prajna sucks.

Patan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 31, 2005
u need any king server client
and then just dl the king.ini and maps.

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
Does everything work there? I've killed loads of those town mobs and mobs around the town, but none opened a portal or anything.

And yes, those ghosts hurt= can't be hunted down unless lvl 1000+ and with protection ring. Without new skills and mobs to kill there's nothing to do on the server tbh. Also deleting cave teleports and making 90% of teleport stones teleport you only to prajna sucks.
The travel between towns has been disabled for testing reasons, which is why you only have access to be able to get to prajna, as it's from prajna you gain access to Outerworld. The mobs in DarkWall have been adjusted and will need testing after next set of reboots, the portals to transport you to other areas, is level specific, so if your not that level then the mapquest doesn't work.

We will be taking server down today and adjusting accordingly and have it backup at the weekend, we've got a lot of work to do, as we've not been able to get any work done this week, due to us not being at home. We also might be putting the server live as of this weekend as well, but we will let you know by then what is happening.

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
The travel between towns has been disabled for testing reasons, which is why you only have access to be able to get to prajna, as it's from prajna you gain access to Outerworld. The mobs in DarkWall have been adjusted and will need testing after next set of reboots, the portals to transport you to other areas, is level specific, so if your not that level then the mapquest doesn't work.

We will be taking server down today and adjusting accordingly and have it backup at the weekend, we've got a lot of work to do, as we've not been able to get any work done this week, due to us not being at home. We also might be putting the server live as of this weekend as well, but we will let you know by then what is happening.

Good luck mate.

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
any news on this? cant get on so im guessing its still down? any news on live eta?

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
When can we expect it to come online budd?:)
At the moment, about another week. We are just sorting a few issues from scripts, so hopefully we will go fully live once we are done.

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
Is it going to be online this week or you're planning on opening it after the weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.