Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2004
server went down because ppl started to pk for items and he brought server down

with this atitude he will lose players

Timbaland

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
yup if u attack his non gm u will end up with chara deleted like mine and KATO's

Legendwizard

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2005
He spawned mobs as an event and when people started fighting for the items he took a Hissy fit and took the server down!

liammullins2004

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2004
london
personaly i like the server

few m8s played it too but found it corrupt so left too quickly

*in hope of its return*

Bigwillz

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 1, 2005
the server isnt corrupt, has the best damn GMs that can be found ;) , big up to mah main man dan! :P

nah seriously, play this server. it owns badly. server went down cos there was an event and dan shouted that if ppl dont stop pkin it will go down. cos its unfair to pk ppl on an event... and DevilMayCry kept pkin

blame DevilMayCry

Schimmy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
u say he's a good gm yet he takes the server down over ppl fighting? Ya, i can see how that might make for good gm'ing, really adding to the community. You dont close the server because ppl r acting up, its not always gonna go your way. What he should have done is either cancelled event or recalled those who were pk'ing out of event. But i guess he's a good gm so i must be wrong. Crappy how this servers always down

liammullins2004

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2004
london
Schimmy said:
u say he's a good gm yet he takes the server down over ppl fighting? Ya, i can see how that might make for good gm'ing, really adding to the community. You dont close the server because ppl r acting up, its not always gonna go your way. What he should have done is either cancelled event or recalled those who were pk'ing out of event. But i guess he's a good gm so i must be wrong. Crappy how this servers always down

yeh the event went wrong

dont mean he is a bad gm
he put loads of work, probably with is m8s into the server

then ppl come on and just complain how crap it is
they want this or that added/taken away

dan rocks along with anyone else who genuinly helped

Bigwillz

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 1, 2005
liammullins2004 said:
yeh the event went wrong

dont mean he is a bad gm
he put loads of work, probably with is m8s into the server

then ppl come on and just complain how crap it is
they want this or that added/taken away

dan rocks along with anyone else who genuinly helped

so true, the reason server got taken down as i have already said is cos that muppet DevilMayCry was pkin lower lvls than him and stealing thier bosses / items. that is really unfair. when i see DMC d/w im gonna pk him him like fook, like what i do to LuBu :D

-EDIT-
no the server aint always down, its up most of the time. is has been down recently due to the new items and spells added, eg. HydroStorm ... as the people on the server are rising in lvl, do you want a wizzards best attack to be thunder or a thunderbolt? i know that i sure dont, Dan is doing what he should be doing. Running an awesome server!

Last edited:

WKD2005

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2005
i agree dan has attitude but the reason taomaniac ect chars got deleted cos they where sayign sumet about corrupt or sumet and server is down in morning because is dad yes but when its up its a good server to play and its just simple not loadsa patchs ect like foundation ^.^ those hu dont like it just *** off then :P:middle:

liammullins2004

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2004
london
Bigwillz said:
-EDIT-
no the server aint always down, its up most of the time. is has been down recently due to the new items and spells added, eg. HydroStorm ... as the people on the server are rising in lvl, do you want a wizzards best attack to be thunder or a thunderbolt? i know that i sure dont, Dan is doing what he should be doing. Running an awesome server!

what this guy said

the server is/was gr8 when i played it
highest player being lvl 180 or something
which would get boring still with lvl 30-40 items
and T.bolt, lvl 17 spell at lvl 517 would be not so gr8
dans doing gr8 only this is , wish he was awake so would could play nooooow ^^

Bigwillz

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 1, 2005
the highest lvl now, Kakarote or RedBullet, havnt asked recently are above lvl 600, if there wasnt reboots to add new skills. how cheap is it , a lvl 600+ using tbolt?
i mean, poooooleeeeeeeezeee