Pred server

Join Discord

chaos679

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 27, 2005
Most likely gone shopping for school uniform lol..... Get this server up soon please and stop using a stuipid kid 2 host it :ppunk:

chaos679

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 27, 2005
lol for god sake put this server up and stop watching the cartoons and playing with yr action men

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
chaos679 said:
lol for god sake put this server up and stop watching the cartoons and playing with yr action men
lol cartoons and dont u mean whit the willy not the action man ?:p

chaos679

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 27, 2005
u know any other good servers lol getting fed up of waiting for the kid:fart:

WKD2005

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2005
dan went to his mums yesterday and may be home abit late will be up soon hopefuly he getting 24/7 host aswell he been saying 4 3 days :bounce: :bounce: :ppunk:

chaos679

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 27, 2005
this is just stupid now its down he said he cba 2 host it while the new host has gone out and said he would od it later... i advise you 2 join anothr server the creators and hoster obviously dont care aboyt this server and expect you all to wait for them like dogs

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
ill play when get nerw host more than likly then :) sounds gd server, just by reading this puts me off about the host :S

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
cept for ash, this thread is full of nobodys, spammers, and he/shes (britney).
the server will be up when it is up, continuos(sp) spam will get you nowhere, a mod or admin should lock this thread as it is becoming ridiculous.

WKD2005

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2005
Server is down and files have been sent to new host should be up with new ip soon

-=[Demonio]=-

Bigwillz said:
so true, the reason server got taken down as i have already said is cos that muppet DevilMayCry was pkin lower lvls than him and stealing thier bosses / items. that is really unfair. when i see DMC d/w im gonna pk him him like fook, like what i do to LuBu :D

-EDIT-
no the server aint always down, its up most of the time. is has been down recently due to the new items and spells added, eg. HydroStorm ... as the people on the server are rising in lvl, do you want a wizzards best attack to be thunder or a thunderbolt? i know that i sure dont, Dan is doing what he should be doing. Running an awesome server!

name ingame then cos this is gonna be fun