Pred server

Join Discord

Timbaland

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
well i called him corrupt and so did KATO we attack him in zt kr he logs on GM and kicks us that is corrupt..... then deletes our chara hes a fag

cheatguy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 7, 2005
Timbaland said:
well i called him corrupt and so did KATO we attack him in zt kr he logs on GM and kicks us that is corrupt..... then deletes our chara hes a fag

if thats not corrupt then wot is?

fkin tards would rather brown nose the host though

SEPPO

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 22, 2004
Bigwillz said:
the highest lvl now, Kakarote or RedBullet, havnt asked recently are above lvl 600, if there wasnt reboots to add new skills. how cheap is it , a lvl 600+ using tbolt?
i mean, poooooleeeeeeeezeee

Element is higher than kakarot and redbullet tbh..

Bigwillz

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 1, 2005
Timbaland said:

you should have been banned ages ago, you and frubu are tools, go wreck another server with ur cheats. all you ever do. seriously. be glad dan didnt ban you before, your just a prick who comes with frubu and starts to act hard, forms a mafia guild then starts trying to pk every1, well go elsewere, not once person is upset with dan for banning both of you, except hany but hes just a tard. hany is a lil boi who thinks hes big n bad

WKD2005

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2005
dan aint corrupt only time he will be anyway near corrupt is when you call him corrupt because he hates it ^.^ and dan cba wit hosting nomore think he getting new host he said >< beta be up soon need lvl 400 which iwas gunna do last nite ><

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
tbh i am taomaniac1 and dan is currupt if gm's usually get called currupt they dont jst go delete chars or owt they ignore it but i dont reali care as i got bored of server but hope all of u enjoy game ^^

chaos679

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 27, 2005
lol.... whay do people make servers if they carnt host 24/7 its a good server and the host lets it down alot... this server could be big but if they dont get a dedicated or a host that isnt 12 yearls old the server will go down... Sorry to sound do Negative but this is true.. i can understand it down for technical reasons but when a good server made by tallented people is down due 2 host not being allowed to leave his pc on i wonder if there is a point sticking to the server as when they go back 2 school this server will hardly be up :agree:

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
chaos679 said:
lol.... whay do people make servers if they carnt host 24/7 its a good server and the host lets it down alot... this server could be big but if they dont get a dedicated or a host that isnt 12 yearls old the server will go down... Sorry to sound do Negative but this is true.. i can understand it down for technical reasons but when a good server made by tallented people is down due 2 host not being allowed to leave his pc on i wonder if there is a point sticking to the server as when they go back 2 school this server will hardly be up :agree:
why do u have a pc if ur parents dont let u to leave it up....thats stupid tbh i would throw my pc out if they would command my pc!

chaos679

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 27, 2005
yep lol... but basicly you carnt run a server if yr pc has got to be off all the time... you seriously need a new host of dedicated server which i would donate towards if it meant the server would be up 24/7 and ot down when u go 2 bed lol :bounce:

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
chaos679 said:
yep lol... but basicly you carnt run a server if yr pc has got to be off all the time... you seriously need a new host of dedicated server which i would donate towards if it meant the server would be up 24/7 and ot down when u go 2 bed lol :bounce:
and lets not forget if u have 1 pc its gay tbh u cant play on it because it lags server

chaos679

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 27, 2005
yep :P its 2pm now and its still down........... sure he aint grounded lol. Sort this out soon

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
chaos679 said:
yep :P its 2pm now and its still down........... sure he aint grounded lol. Sort this out soon
lol grounded that would be really funny if it was true!!haha

chaos679

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 27, 2005
if this server isnt up by 2night i am leaving.... find a reliable server.. the host didnt even post that he was going this is beginning 2 be a joke so they got untill tonight be4 i leave

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
chaos679 said:
if this server isnt up by 2night i am leaving.... find a reliable server.. the host didnt even post that he was going this is beginning 2 be a joke so they got untill tonight be4 i leave
i only play because im borred lol