Predator Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectricQueen

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Cussss said:
Where did i get abusive? Thats right, i didn't all i said, the host can ban you for everything he wants, you will have to accept that.

Rocky, that was just an example to say that he can ban you for everything, so maybe you should use ur grey cell's in ur head before you reply on a post from me ;)

ther is no gray cells in ur head, if they were gray u wud b dead. blood cells would not be running through it so hence ur brain gets no oxygen or other vital things. so u no :), u got abusive in ur first words :P

Cussss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2005
ElectricQueen said:
ther is no gray cells in ur head, if they were gray u wud b dead. blood cells would not be running through it so hence ur brain gets no oxygen or other vital things. so u no :), u got abusive in ur first words :P

You are trying to be smart, but ur not verry good at it.
In medical terms Brains are aka gray cells.

No idea what rocky is trying to say, and i can't be arsed to read his nerd language :yyyipe:

Rocky1

nerd language my nerd language is english if u cant understand that u got sum serious problems enyways how ever ur not smart either so stfu.

ElectricQueen

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Cussss said:
You are trying to be smart, but ur not verry good at it.
In medical terms Brains are aka gray cells.

No idea what rocky is trying to say, and i can't be arsed to read his nerd language :yyyipe:

well im not smart ty, red blood cells are circulated all around the body, so fu. blood must go in to the brain other wise it would die. so ur wrong ty. u geek ****

Rocky1

ElectricQueen said:
well im not smart ty, red blood cells are circulated all around the body, so fu. blood must go in to the brain other wise it would die. so ur wrong ty. u geek ****
ok lets stop its mostly spam now.

123Tigers

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 19, 2005
Cussss said:
Who are you to come to that conclusion? its his flipping server, for all i care he could ban you for having a Q in ur name.

omfg ty m8 as i said b4 (but Rocky cnt read) wasent coz of pk

(well half was) i played LegendServer Sexeh<<< and pkin prikes like Kinetic.. Fellony etc spoilt game and i dont want ppl upset on my game coz @ end of day it all comes bk to me "hes gay" "he pked me" "he stole my pink purse" just dont need the hassle

123Tigers

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 19, 2005
Rocky1 said:
dont call him a m8 , hes a peice of **** call him a peice of **** and now he can worship me on every serva n he wont be able to ban me for killing him on ther so gl FireWarrior get ust of getting pked.

lol @ u have u not realised on 99% of servwers im highest lvls

Legend lvl 45 highest.. rnv 88 3rd highest b4 whipe

rnv 88 in 3 days current rnv

my server my non gm char im now lvl 73 highest

mir 2 lvl 41/34/33

so if i ever c u ill pk u on n e server

and wots all this **** about p69

i played p694 like 1 month on a char called Deano13 then got haked all my account gone

so shh up

Cussss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2005
ElectricQueen said:

Where did i talk about blood cells? indeed, i didn't. You said there are no gray cells in ur head, while brains are also known as gray cells. So i'll ask you nicely, dont bother because you aint winning.

For rocky: If ur calling pwned a existing english word, then you are the one who needs help ;). O and another thing, i never said i was smart. Try to be a bit more original Rocky

Last edited:

andym

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Mar 6, 2005
here
stop the god damn :spamfood: .

p.s g/l with getting the server back up soon

Rocky1

if u noticed it wasent spam , well it kinda was but enyways.. we was proving the host wrong and he shut it so i said lets stop and we did then u posted stop spamming so ur spaming kinda.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Why dont you check for yourself instead of coming on here with an attitude

ElectricQueen

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Cussss said:
Where did i talk about blood cells? indeed, i didn't. You said there are no gray cells in ur head, while brains are also known as gray cells. So i'll ask you nicely, dont bother because you aint winning.

For rocky: If ur calling pwned a existing english word, then you are the one who needs help ;). O and another thing, i never said i was smart. Try to be a bit more original Rocky

lol ill fite u all the way, blood cells go all around the body even in the brain. it wud DIE if they didnt go thru it and feed it oxygen. so uve lost ty. these gray cells mayb in the brain but they still need oxygen to survive

ElectricQueen

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
123Tigers said:

mir 2 lvl 41/34/33

i played p694 like 1 month on a char called Deano13 then got haked all my account gone

so shh up

its funny how u got to lvl 73 wen the rest off us are still below 50 :bouncey:

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
123Tigers said:

mir 2 lvl 41/34/33

so shh up

1. Legend sux lol
2. U'd prob PK him on ur GM char if u lost
3. I'd hlp him out since i have a lvl 43 Wiz, 39 Warr and a 40 Tao :middle:
4. Grow up noob....

Status
Not open for further replies.