Predator Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
ElectricQueen said:
since wen av u had those 3 chars lol

Since i 1st started playing Euro lol, it's just they all got hacked :D

Except the Wiz, still got him :P lol

Cussss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2005
ElectricQueen said:
lol ill fite u all the way, blood cells go all around the body even in the brain. it wud DIE if they didnt go thru it and feed it oxygen. so uve lost ty. these gray cells mayb in the brain but they still need oxygen to survive

Why do you even bother? You trying to win on a point i never talked about. I dont care about blood cells, never talked about it, you came up with that when i talked about gray cells, who aint in the brains, gray cells are the brains. So realy stop making a fool off urself.

O, and if we are all gonne fight on euromir, i ll help Fire, i still have access to my level 44 warrior. I hope we are talking about DragonServer though.

And another thing, about him being the only one who is level 50+ is total bull****. There are loads off people who are level 60+ already, me being one of them.

Last edited:

ElectricQueen

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Cussss said:
Why do you even bother? You trying to win on a point i never talked about. I dont care about blood cells, never talked about it, you came up with that when i talked about gray cells, who aint in the brains, gray cells are the brains. So realy stop making a fool off urself.

O, and if we are all gonne fight on euromir, i ll help Fire, i still have access to my level 44 warrior. I hope we are talking about DragonServer though.

And another thing, about him being the only one who is level 50+ is total bull****. There are loads off people who are level 60+ already, me being one of them.

ur the one makin a fool out ov urself, they mite hav grey cells u dum **** but blood still needs to pass thru it hence they turn red and are not gray cells :).

ill use my lvl 40 warrior then, yes it is dragon

Cussss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2005
ElectricQueen said:
ur the one makin a fool out ov urself, they mite hav grey cells u dum **** but blood still needs to pass thru it hence they turn red and are not gray cells :).

ill use my lvl 40 warrior then, yes it is dragon

Jesus, stop talking about blood cells, i never said there where no blood cells ... again i will say, gray cells is a aka of ur brains. Its doesn't mean that ur brains are gray off color. You realy are one boring person.

Hopefully you have something nice to drop for me on ur level 40 warrior. Name a time and day and i ll be there.

Rocky1

rofl u sad act hed most prob drop u enyways o and btw ok ermm ill be ther When ever servers up and in bw waiting.

ElectricQueen

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Cussss said:
Jesus, stop talking about blood cells, i never said there where no blood cells ... again i will say, gray cells is a aka of ur brains. Its doesn't mean that ur brains are gray off color. You realy are one boring person.

Hopefully you have something nice to drop for me on ur level 40 warrior. Name a time and day and i ll be there.

im gunna keep talkin about blood cells ty, since its gettin u rele anoyed ova a forum lmao!! yeh ill fukin drop u m8, ur a noob at pvp.hope u drop me sum nice items :)

Cussss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2005
ElectricQueen said:
im gunna keep talkin about blood cells ty, since its gettin u rele anoyed ova a forum lmao!! yeh ill fukin drop u m8, ur a noob at pvp.hope u drop me sum nice items :)

You realy think i am getting annoyed over a newbie like you? hehe think again.

How do you know i am a noob at pvp? do you know me? i dont think so. Anyway i asked you to name a day and time for our little pvp lesson on Dragon server. So go ahead and tell me when you wanne fight.

Rocky good luck with waiting on this server, as we are talking about euro mir, but i guess you skipped reading lessons on school ;)

Rocky1

hahaha ask every gm to check my logs roflmao or u think i use cheats because i pwn u yep i think u think i use cheats because i pwn u yeh thats the reason y u posted that because ur a pussy and i pwn u , o and 1 more thing like u said to electric he dont no u but thing is u dont no me either so how do u no if i cheat or not PWNED idiot.

Cussss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2005
You say you can kill me with 1 fs. How on earth are you gonne do that without cheats ;) all i did was say what u said in other words.

Dont act like ur all this good, i seen you play on several server, and to be honst, i wasn't verry impressed by it. I fought better fighters ;)

And that internet language of urs isn't verry impressive or scary either.

Rocky1

funny... u play mir so u should no wot the language i'm speaking is, o and anotha thing its called get sum dc and u might just drop sum 1 in a fs... use ur ed to think its ther.. yeh and u aint very impresive cus it probs was when i was afk and i never seen u on eny servers before.. n if u want ill show u impresive ill drop u on teh spot.

Cussss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2005
No idea what server you are talking about, but i doubt you can get enough dc on predator to drop someone with 3k+ HP in 1 FS.

And if ur talking about Dragon server, then i wish you all the best in getting enough DC to drop a lvl 44 warrior in 1 FS.

And no you where not afk when i seen you.

And ofcourse i know what language ur speaking, but it has nothing to do with mir, its you kiddo's who speak like that.

Rocky1

rofl , u saaid eny wer eny place eny time so i'm ashuming u ment eny server ok 1mo in about 5 cum on Diablo and ill drop u in 1fs, 1 more thing i'm probs betta than u @ pvp u was fighting a lvl 35 kit when u was 40 cant member name of serv and he droped u =/....

Cussss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2005
Rocky1 said:
rofl , u saaid eny wer eny place eny time so i'm ashuming u ment eny server ok 1mo in about 5 cum on Diablo and ill drop u in 1fs, 1 more thing i'm probs betta than u @ pvp u was fighting a lvl 35 kit when u was 40 cant member name of serv and he droped u =/....

Dude i told you that you missed your reading lesson, all i said was name a day and time for our pvp lesson, which was aimed at Queen.

Ofcourse you can't remember name or server because its total bull****.

Smila

left...
Golden Oldie
Dec 5, 2004
OMG OMG OMG pred is up within 5mins IP=172.201.173.187 cummon play!!!

:bounce: UP NOW!!!:bounce:

Last edited:

Rocky1

Cussss said:
Dude i told you that you missed your reading lesson, all i said was name a day and time for our pvp lesson, which was aimed at Queen.

Ofcourse you can't remember name or server because its total bull****.
cus i forgott sumit its total bull**** yep ok m8.

Status
Not open for further replies.