Predator Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smila

left...
Golden Oldie
Dec 5, 2004
dwn again omg 15 mins or summit must be a record cummon get it up!!!

HyperD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2005
lolz kk tell her to use mobile :P lolz, cuz i wanna get me tao up to 50+ i alrdy have a 57wizz tho :P

Eskimo

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 7, 2003
Neath, South Wales.
Oh for christs sake, shut up Cuss and ElectricQueen! It's sad enough you two fighting over a forum, but then wanting to settle it on mir? Lame or what.

ElectricQueen, you really are one dumb §hit, and the way you talk about red blood cells, it makes you sound like a derranged scientist. No, seriously.

Cuss, you're not helping the situation, you're probably the worst one here to blame. You're winding ElectricQueen up, so she/he will obviously come back, and I expect that is what you want.

Just shut up, you're both being childish.

andym

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Mar 6, 2005
here
Escluge said:
Oh for christs sake, shut up Cuss and ElectricQueen! It's sad enough you two fighting over a forum, but then wanting to settle it on mir? Lame or what.

ElectricQueen, you really are one dumb §hit, and the way you talk about red blood cells, it makes you sound like a derranged scientist. No, seriously.

Cuss, you're not helping the situation, you're probably the worst one here to blame. You're winding ElectricQueen up, so she/he will obviously come back, and I expect that is what you want.

Just shut up, you're both being childish.

very well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.