Rise of the Archons [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Re: Rise of the Archons - Rule of the Arcane Lords

Marbles user count seems to be going up.

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester

Don't know what all the fuss is about. Everyone playing had an awesome night last night, ready for the weekend update.

Lot's of pissy people on here who don't even play posting crap is lolz

But thanks for bumping!

Gangsta

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2004

Don't know what all the fuss is about. Everyone playing had an awesome night last night, ready for the weekend update.

Lot's of pissy people on here who don't even play posting crap is lolz

But thanks for bumping!

Personally I don't think you do enough....

You never listen to what people have to say and never reply on forums I could name 10-20 things that makes your server average at best.

Half of them users are afk in town and until a better server appears people will just sit afk and deal with the bullshit.

Bosses are just tank and spank and you need to group to level(apart from storm callers and pyros) Boring as ****.

anyway enjoy because I've stopped playing

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

"Average at best" Holds over 50% of English speaking Mir users. People are salty because there is not what the advert promises no 12 provs etc etc **** even i was at first but to call it average is just bitter. Skill's Mir has never seen before coded from scratch that in it's self is insane, granted the PVP is DOG **** on these files specially for melee but this can be sorted once balance has been sorted.

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester

Meh the advert was true enough that the content exists, a lot of work has gone into it, it was just not released as it really needs balancing and releasing every step of the way. Without limiting, say level 50 items dropping before anyone is level 40, the 50 gear simply would not be rare (could be six months before anyone is 50). Players would skip the whole mid-content and try to level in the highest exp caves (whilst complaining to me that the area is too hard).

I can understand why people are mad at the website though.

HxH

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 17, 2017

Personally i liked playing one of his server Arcadia, I join'ed Arcadia since 2015 Christmas, it has been fun over one year and half. I quitted playing after getting bored of no more events. Arcadia have been left alone since GM's are busying with great Archons. So i went to tried this RotA lol. Pretty fun to play since the start, good to see there are so many group hunts unlike arcadia back then, even most of files RotA has its just another mimic of arcadia. If scorpion had been focusing on his other servers(arcadia or p69), with its reputation. I'm pretty sure more old players would come back and new ones would come in as fresh blood, and those 2 servers would be much better than Rota, whatever.
Well for Rota, kinda interesting in the beginning, and it's just getting bored with all kinds of issues/bugs.Maybe it's time to take break.
Have fun with it's server and suffer as u go.
Peace :peaceful:

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014

glad i chose to stick to BDO i guess

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK

glad i chose to stick to BDO i guess

That's more effort then archons lol! At least the staff care though.. -.- did you see what happened to the guy who kept pk'in the RPer? It's so funny :P

I do miss bdo, but after several months of playing I was still probably "middle" rank. >.<

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014

That's more effort then archons lol! At least the staff care though.. -.- did you see what happened to the guy who kept pk'in the RPer? It's so funny :P

I do miss bdo, but after several months of playing I was still probably "middle" rank. >.<

once you got the gearscore to be potent in node/seige wars. your never logging off

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010

do you have a link for this? would be good to see

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK

fairly low except for your awakening :P how long you been playing?
ranger?

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014

Since release. Needed to drop ap for some acc as people are hitting level 61+ now

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

deathking

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2011

Started yesterday, and had 4 characters suspended for 1 day, not too sure why but getting ridiculous no reason just suspension...

nigelfarage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2017

Started yesterday, and had 4 characters suspended for 1 day, not too sure why but getting ridiculous no reason just suspension...

did you happen to criticise the server or the admins?

deathking

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2011

nah literally just kiled hooking cats