Scorpio server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Britney

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2004
MrRob said:
its not a bad euromir stylee server, i encourage more people to play

Thanks.
The server is easy leveling and has a few new things added to it. the only this thats a bit of a Pain is when ppl fall out lmao.
Any way server is in good condition and i think this server will go far.
Any way
Soz pearl for posting on ya account.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
whats your msn dudette? easier then one sentence replies on here. like to keep on top of my server statuses

deathrow

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 28, 2003
kirkby
id love t play this server it sounds cool but evrytime i dl the whole server patch 214meg or w/e it is and try patching my mir it gets to a certain file and says it is corrupt n i shud re dl n install - ive tried 10+ times and it keep saying the same thing....... help sum1?

MysticWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2005
lmfao kat make up your mind if we're gms or not just cause u say we do nowt is mostly because you wont let us do anything..."il go find this out ill go does this" no dont do it ill do it later ect ect... sad

2fast2furious

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2004
i will host 24/7, wif no lag if u lyks :P, i got 1 mb conection, 1gb of ddr 400, amd athlon 64 3200+, nforce 4 mobo, geforce 6800 gt, erm.. 120 gb 8 mb chache hdd erm... contact me on [email protected] if ya interested

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
sounds like the cat from way back who used to host a 1.4 server RED13 i think it was, server generally gets restarted once a week and if she doesn't like something someones doing she logs on her gm and chatbans/kicks them etc, so attacking her character would be a definate no no. I remember when she gave her normal character god mode to go around stealing boss's. It is her that keeps the numbers down on the server because most players get annoyed/banned because she is so childish, and she knowns how to pop up at high level also and if she falls too far behind a quick gm level boost comes in handy. Simply going off the host i wouldn't recommend playing.

in all fairness the server i have played with her as a host were fairly good, it's just cat herself that ruins the server with her mental age of 5.

Pearl

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2004
Grantham
First of it is Kat second i have never seen you or spoke to u so really u carnt be talking about me because u dont no fck all about me.

bobblyben

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2003
Sorry im being pedantic but god learn how to spell strict.

Server not really my cup of tea, but seems good if you like that style.

Pearl said:
i am Stricked on my servers tbh with ya and i aint put all that work in to this server just for it to go down after a few days.
it shall be up 24/7.

Pearl

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2004
Grantham
i like to hear your veiws about my server its for any 1 every 1 who likes a med lvling server.

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
Pearl said:
First of it is Kat second i have never seen you or spoke to u so really u carnt be talking about me because u dont no fck all about me.

how would you know if you had seen or spoken to me ingame? i don't remember saying what my ingame characters were, and yes my above post is correct it's you're sister thats ok for hosting servers you're the childish one who single handedly manages to destroy any server she tries hosting, you shouldn't even bother having you're own normal character on you're server as you always tend to use you're gm powers on it and run crying to you're GM account the moment someone does something you don't like to you're normal character, i still remember chatbans and kicks you gave someone who sold an armour you wanted to someone else.

i'll leave it at that but needless to say everyone that has known you on private servers knows to take anything you say with a pinch of salt, you're a compulsive liar.