Scorpio server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

blah69

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 30, 2004
XXXXX said:
sounds like the cat from way back who used to host a 1.4 server RED13 i think it was, server generally gets restarted once a week and if she doesn't like something someones doing she logs on her gm and chatbans/kicks them etc, so attacking her character would be a definate no no. I remember when she gave her normal character god mode to go around stealing boss's. It is her that keeps the numbers down on the server because most players get annoyed/banned because she is so childish, and she knowns how to pop up at high level also and if she falls too far behind a quick gm level boost comes in handy. Simply going off the host i wouldn't recommend playing.

in all fairness the server i have played with her as a host were fairly good, it's just cat herself that ruins the server with her mental age of 5.

Attacking her fun fun ^^. The guild her other char was in took sw and then kicked her, so we all had fun fighting her =) (she wasn't too happy about it either =P)

/Asra

PorkChop

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2003
cant get on this server downloaded exe and stuff still sys down tho

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
make your own ledu exe its easier, secondly servers gone down in my estimations, petiness and lagg, besides accompanied with the uber high level stated and kitted person walking around cba with it but gl

spark71191

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2005
dont worry it's down i think man i wasted my time downloading YET ANOTHER useless game!

Snowman

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 30, 2005
is this server worth d/lin coz i bored n wanna play a server?

Kaiba

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 5, 2004
england
no the servers **** , its full of a bunch of ****s that act like children + bad lag
its the worst server ive ever played purely coz of the community. :mooned::middle:

2upac

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2005
Burnley
its crap, you can't move/level your spells or even hit mobs cause its that laggy. so it can eat my :mooned:

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
why is this server up it is on ledu none of outher pages blocked as i can use npc hack and speed hacks ect... lag to **** i cant stand it what is point in this server?

lanky1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 19, 2003
U.K
plz can sum 1 post me a link so i can d/load the exe plz i wonna try dis server

lanky1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 19, 2003
U.K
can sum 1 post me a d/load link for the exe for dis server plz

scooter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 14, 2005
so go on then r ne of u gonna post me and lanky 1 a download link for the Exe pl i also wonna play da server

Britney

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2004
Well since reboot has been done there has been no lag or Mobs lag so it should be fine now.

MysticWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2005
somtimes laggy usualy not all servers are laggy some time and look at the forums.... jeez cmon people lazy lol