Soul Slayer Server 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Tulip

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 26, 2009
this is a brill server and beerdude is my daughters b/f and he is always on my pc when im at work lol and lvls like mad hes an addict we got him into mir but you will see his lvl be overtaken as im back lol and ive taken back my pc lmao

anyone need help lving pm me ingame or any revival member im sure they will help you X
/gogoshelly

aiko1985

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2009
Gateshead, England
Unfortunately there wont be an easter event due to the fact that the server has only been open 10 days and we want to ensure everything is running smoothly as it is.

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
Unfortunately there wont be an easter event due to the fact that the server has only been open 10 days and we want to ensure everything is running smoothly as it is.

although i think this is a good idea, maybe u shud give them a exp boost for a week or something?

maybe

x1.5 or x2 exp for a week?

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
its something different i recommend downloading client befor playing, seems alot of euro players moved to it too, so decent user count

/Andy

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Awesome server, fun to level in a group and when you get a good item drop, it actually means something lol

kimboslice

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2007
nope its not down never been down yet its up 24/7 unless reboot which only happens 1nce a week

Nick13786

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 15, 2006
trying to get on this server but once download and ran through the setup it says something like 1155 file not found anyone else had this problem and know a solution?

jojo15

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2005
have u downloaded the auto patcher and ran that? that mite sort it for u

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
if i use oldskool client im fine, if i use your client i get 1step lag :S any solutions?

Mike

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 27, 2007
Getting an error with the client whilst installing - "1155: File C:\etc etc\appdata\local\temp{85C970 Slayer Server.msi not found."
Any ideas?

aiko1985

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2009
Gateshead, England
I've just tried installing the game from scratch and it works fine for me.

The only thing I can think of is to try again or install the game using the autopatcher option.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Meh, this is a really bad company if it takes em this long to add a RAM chip -.- lol, a toddler could change it faster.

Even my mum could change it faster and she knows next to nothing about computers lol

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Aye this is abit ghay =/ I do hope nothing went wrong ¬_¬ lol

- Downloaded it just now btw lol was gutted when saw connection closed.

Oh well ^^

Hope to see you soon!

Last edited:

aiko1985

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2009
Gateshead, England
Server's back up =)

We have made some serious complaints to the company because of this. The server was closed at 6pm last night and when it still wasn't up by midnight we rang them up and were told that they were working on it at that moment. I highly doubt this as the server still didnt come back up until 5:30 this morning.

If anything like this happens again we will be going to another company to host the server as I don't see why everyone else should suffer because of their incompetence.

Anyway now that that's out of the way we hope to see you guys back ingame.