TnT Server Dm2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

armani

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2007
<table id="post571380" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="alt1" id="td_post_571380" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(209, 209, 225);">
icon7.gif
TnT 2.3
<hr style="color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Hello All Me and a few mates have been working on putting this together and finally managed to get it online.

TnT 2.3
Exp Rate = x25
StartLevel 22
All euromaps working + customized maps beening added
All euro Items +Customized items been and being added constantly
we have 7 new towns and a few new caves for all diffrent lvls all with new mobs and drop files.
All EuroMob working + Mobs i havent seen before
Events Daily and Regular to keep the fun level up
Rebirth System
SkillLeveler System
ItemRenamer -- To have an Item name u prefer
CraftLady -- Like Euro
RefineSystem
GTTerritory
Cave/Town Teleport
All Skills Working up to 2.3 + Extra (wont name them come and find them)
GM's Always Availble if theres a prob - and gets sorted asap

Host = 3.600 duo processer
2 gig ram
20 meg bb with 900 upload will be
50 soon hopeing sooner rather than later
250 harddrive all strickly used for server use only.

Come in and join the fun that others are doing.

Downloads/Screenies are availble from : just make a tnt folder and put auto patcher in and runit thats all

www.ootntoo.co.uk

i did have this running before but had a lot of probs but now everything is ok and all complantes back then have been all fixed and every item/cave /quest/bug and been sorted and all seem to be haveing a great time on there some really cant sleep at night!!! anyway enough babble and come give us a go its worth a try so hope to
See you in game
<!-- / message --> </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(209, 209, 225) rgb(209, 209, 225); border-width: 0px 1px 1px;">
user_offline.gif
</td> <td class="alt1" style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(209, 209, 225) rgb(209, 209, 225) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" align="right"> <!-- controls --> <!-- / controls --> </td></tr></tbody></table>

Last edited:

armani

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2007
The patcher is the whole game if it will work just copy a client u already got and put the patcher inside should work ok and not take as long sorry for any hard feelings about the size

armani

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2007
ip=86.7.211.107
hope to see you ingame soon :)

Last edited:

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
Is the Server up and running and is there a full client ??

Peeps Server is still up and running!!

yes events and stuff was held alot when game was first up -- but not anymore.
Corrupt -- Instead of saying blah this is corrupt blah -- tell peeps y u think its corrupt then at least it can try to be sorted.
New Maps/New items ingame -- find em dont log on and say say errrr i cudnt see em.
Honestly i hear alot of comments dissin the game down.
give armani a mo and play his game its rthe first server he made and he doin a gd job of it.

BrAp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2008
I try to join this server, i have got all the right exe, all right INI's all filled out.

I try to make an account.. press ok.. nothing pops up saying its been made.

Then i try to log in... and it just locks and screen dosent move..

I have not have trouble with a mir server since 1.4 :S it's wierd.

omkron

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2003
what to play game to whatit is like can i just change ip with the one i got now pls let me know

lamenicke4

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2008
Where to download the auto patcher plss put a link somewhere coz i cant find:(

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Everyone does realise this server was proven to be corrupt when it first came out dont they?

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK
your right about that and theres no point in this now paying like £10 or summit to go up 40 lvls thts sad nd bucha geeks on there...

Nikx

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 1, 2008
LOL tnt haha they are curropted " merlin " he typed @changegender SpyBoy F
Then He @kicked me i logged on then he red me and then he ban me tbh that **** server he even delvled me and he done the same to april .... if i was you DO NOT JOIN THIS SERVER il rate it 0 and i bet if its the same you would aswell !!!! TNT IS CURROPTED MERLIN IS GIVING KIT AWAY ! THANKS AND DNT JOIN TNT il post screenies later

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 9, 2008
UK - ENGLAND
This server is corrupted, gms ban you for no reason and MERLIN IS A PRICK.
DO NOT JOIN THIS SERVER IS **** AND RACIST!!!!

armani

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2007
ok kiddies just coz u too got baned if u were playing like u should then u would still be ingame u can say my server is corrupt and stuff but i can asure u it isnt and if anyone would be like this it would be people like u

Status
Not open for further replies.