TnT Server Dm2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
awww you still here not found another server willing to take u yet and yet u still havent attacked the server getting bored yet cryboy ???

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
well well well seems ur fingers have got tourettes i wonder what the rest of ur bodys is suffering by ??? lmao noob

if u aint got anything worth saying try keeping that thing on ur face just under the nose shut cos its starting to give out a stench of patheticness
and noobiness !!!!

Can you speak the English language or do you just enjoy making random words up?

Patheticness?
noobiness?

Come on mate, I'm sure you can do better than that.

Clearly you are one of these little annoying Mir geeks that obsess over the word "noob". How can someone possibly be a "noob" on a forum?

Noob derived from the word Newb, meaning new or inexperienced. So please, elaborate for me.

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
Can you speak the English language or do you just enjoy making random words up?

Patheticness?
noobiness?

Come on mate, I'm sure you can do better than that.

Clearly you are one of these little annoying Mir geeks that obsess over the word "noob". How can someone possibly be a "noob" on a forum?

Noob derived from the word Newb, meaning new or inexperienced. So please, elaborate for me.

isnt wond a made up or miss spelled word ?
and for ur info im not a mir geek i have risen above that stage unlike urself i have moved onto wow which does not consider to be a mir game
and as for noob maybe u aint maybe u r but what server do u play rather than trawl the forums on here and cause amusing hassle and whinging !!

[LeeCuz]

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2005
Hampshire, UK
and for ur info im not a mir geek i have risen above that stage unlike urself i have moved onto wow which does not consider to be a mir game
and as for noob maybe u aint maybe u r but what server do u play rather than trawl the forums on here and cause amusing hassle and whinging !!

Thats like me saying why are you called Excluded..

ex·clude -ed -clud·ing. <TABLE class=luna-Ent minmax_bound="true"><TBODY minmax_bound="true"><TR minmax_bound="true"><TD class=dn vAlign=top minmax_bound="true">1.</TD><TD vAlign=top minmax_bound="true">To shut or keep out; prevent the entrance of. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=luna-Ent minmax_bound="true"><TBODY minmax_bound="true"><TR minmax_bound="true"><TD class=dn vAlign=top minmax_bound="true">2.</TD><TD vAlign=top minmax_bound="true">To shut out from consideration, privilege, etc.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=luna-Ent minmax_bound="true"><TBODY minmax_bound="true"><TR minmax_bound="true"><TD class=dn vAlign=top minmax_bound="true">3.</TD><TD vAlign=top minmax_bound="true">To expel and keep out; thrust out; </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Wond is actually a radio station based in America i think.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Don't Worry There should be a wipe on that soon or am going to Attack the server
Idiot we dont need scum on the forums.

A name can be spelt who ever you choose and pronounced how ever...

As for server yes its corrupt wond i played when it first came out i posted proof before i quit, no i wasnt banned and no i wasnt in a mood at time i was richest on server had para pro n clear which noone else had and had loads decent kit, but gm would just spawn me mobs if i wanted and gave items away so i saw no point in playing.

Btw armani at lvl 45 you can TU evilmir on ur server

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
Idiot we dont need scum on the forums.

A name can be spelt who ever you choose and pronounced how ever...

As for server yes its corrupt wond i played when it first came out i posted proof before i quit, no i wasnt banned and no i wasnt in a mood at time i was richest on server had para pro n clear which noone else had and had loads decent kit, but gm would just spawn me mobs if i wanted and gave items away so i saw no point in playing.

Btw armani at lvl 45 you can TU evilmir on ur server

i guess your slightly confused with another server it seems as paras and pros and a clear are not rares as a clear ring is given to ur noob as soon as u make a new account as for tu on evilmir it got sorted months and months ago !!!

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
i guess your slightly confused with another server it seems as paras and pros and a clear are not rares as a clear ring is given to ur noob as soon as u make a new account as for tu on evilmir it got sorted months and months ago !!!

They was rare when i first played and server first came out, gms were corrupt back then, anyway i have no intrest in this server so thats last al post.

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
oh so u stay on server for 5 mins and u know all, u were richest on game ( so u reckon)
and game was corrupt but after all this time u decided to put ur 2 pennies in , yet u still carry on with i have no interest in this server and still feel the need to post a thread on it !!!!!!!!!!!! ooooooooooooooo k !!!!!!!!!!!

jewjewbee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2007
well well well seems ur fingers have got tourettes i wonder what the rest of ur bodys is suffering by ??? lmao noob

if u aint got anything worth saying try keeping that thing on ur face just under the nose shut cos its starting to give out a stench of patheticness
and noobiness !!!!

I almost pissed myself when I read that..
Is server up? Your siggy says offline, was really really looking forward to playing. :punch:

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
The last word in what ? There was no argument? Seriously little boy, grow up.

wond u really enlighten my day when all u can do is sit next to your 56mb 5 gig 1980s windows desktop box of crap and scour the lomcn forums
bytching about other peoples servers and leaving snide comments ....
do u actually play a server or is that abit difficult for you to do ?
you really need to get a life PAL and take that life of urs into the outside world and do sumfin with it like ERMMMMM... GET A JOB maybe !!!!
because ur pathetic threads of slagging off others servers are getting as boring as ur real life now move along child TY!!!!!

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland
wond u really enlighten my day when all u can do is sit next to your 56mb 5 gig 1980s windows desktop box of crap and scour the lomcn forums
bytching about other peoples servers and leaving snide comments ....
do u actually play a server or is that abit difficult for you to do ?
you really need to get a life PAL and take that life of urs into the outside world and do sumfin with it like ERMMMMM... GET A JOB maybe !!!!
because ur pathetic threads of slagging off others servers are getting as boring as ur real life now move along child TY!!!!!

such a weak and out dated come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.