TnT Server Dm2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
is this server still corrupt or has it been sorted now? not that i minded getting free gold from gms but yh it shouldnt happen :D

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
wond u really enlighten my day when all u can do is sit next to your 56mb 5 gig 1980s windows desktop box of crap and scour the lomcn forums
bytching about other peoples servers and leaving snide comments ....
do u actually play a server or is that abit difficult for you to do ?
you really need to get a life PAL and take that life of urs into the outside world and do sumfin with it like ERMMMMM... GET A JOB maybe !!!!
because ur pathetic threads of slagging off others servers are getting as boring as ur real life now move along child TY!!!!!

This is what I call a "try hard". You have just failed at life.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
wond u really enlighten my day when all u can do is sit next to your 56mb 5 gig 1980s windows desktop box of crap and scour the lomcn forums
bytching about other peoples servers and leaving snide comments ....
do u actually play a server or is that abit difficult for you to do ?
you really need to get a life PAL and take that life of urs into the outside world and do sumfin with it like ERMMMMM... GET A JOB maybe !!!!
because ur pathetic threads of slagging off others servers are getting as boring as ur real life now move along child TY!!!!!

Well done you managed to own urself, be proud only a select few idiots on this forum managed to do it and well you made the club :)

pogs11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
Wales
kk i got it workin... i auto patched the server and i get to log in and it crashes............... help pls.

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
Since when did i allow you to use my interface? umm... never, fk off stealing my files you lazy fk wit.

Mezoko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2005
crap. corrupt and GM never helps out with problems.

riddic123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 18, 2007
Hastings
there has been sumin rong with hosts modem bt rand and said tht it will b bak on in the next 14 hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.