TnT Server Dm2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

jewjewbee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2007
Since when did i allow you to use my interface? umm... never, fk off stealing my files you lazy fk wit.
find this funny seeing as your website is fking stolen, as well as all the rest of "your" files.
think i'll use that interface in my client aswell, thx.
Edit: Actually I won't as it sucks ****.

Last edited:

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
well tnt is on its last legs its forums are gone and worth taking a look at lol at www.ootntoo.co.uk and for everyones knowledge this has always been a donations server the owner armani has had over 4 grand in donations since the server opened up and not one bits gone on server so keep away from this server its wont be up for much longer !!!

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
find this funny seeing as your website is fking stolen, as well as all the rest of "your" files.
think i'll use that interface in my client aswell, thx.
Edit: Actually I won't as it sucks ****.

STFU you idiot lol, everyone knows that wemade related things are known as "public use" files, but when a server owner makes custom files, it is only fair you ask permission first, not just take.

I'm not bothered if you like it or not, it wasn't made for you and, omg your not the first to dislike it, in fact i agree with you, it does suck, the copy that TnT long term borrowed was actually a concept and i never got round to fully finishing it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.