Trinity2.3 (Med Rate Server)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

xXxX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 9, 2005
lol everytime i go to try this server its down ~_~

Trinity2.3

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2010
Server shutdown unexpectedly, no idea why, ill check the logs to see if i can find anything that might have triggered a crash. :001_huh:

PS Servers up

dopey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 17, 2004
Ireland, Derry
From all reports the server is boring, just did the chestnut quest and tried to buy a pet wasn't able to...

to be honest if it had of come up similiar to how it went down i would've been happy, although i know somethings had to be changed

Mully

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 9, 2010
A begginers pet would be a nice incentive for new players alright.

Needs work but then again its only been live 2 days.

Trinity2.3

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2010
From all reports the server is boring, just did the chestnut quest and tried to buy a pet wasn't able to...

to be honest if it had of come up similiar to how it went down i would've been happy, although i know somethings had to be changed

Im sure the server looked great last time, and thats because about 50% of the items that people were wearing crash had given away, or spawned mobs for people, im dealing with matters most urgent, such as drops and mob power issues, adding things that have been missed will get done but give me some credit, theres not a single server ov late that has had as much support as i have been giving, im on the server 24/7 when im at home when i really should be studying, i respond to all pms and as many messages as i can, but i have a job and my studys, which has since been put on hold to support the server.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Server has been up about 5-7 days. The mod putted this in Advertisement 2 days ago.

Server is good. Don't listen to the comments what other people putted. Come on and give it a try :D

Adit: He dint even say how long. Could be hours or just mins. With this dedi it could be any:P But i hope none longer thn hours ;)

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
Server has been up about 5-7 days. The mod putted this in Advertisement 2 days ago.

Server is good. Don't listen to the comments what other people putted. Come on and give it a try :D

Adit: He dint even say how long. Could be hours or just mins. With this dedi it could be any:P But i hope none longer thn hours ;)

Ur a fag!

dopey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 17, 2004
Ireland, Derry
Im sure the server looked great last time, and thats because about 50% of the items that people were wearing crash had given away, or spawned mobs for people, im dealing with matters most urgent, such as drops and mob power issues, adding things that have been missed will get done but give me some credit, theres not a single server ov late that has had as much support as i have been giving, im on the server 24/7 when im at home when i really should be studying, i respond to all pms and as many messages as i can, but i have a job and my studys, which has since been put on hold to support the server.

If u had noticed i said that some things needed changing. Whereas I never said you were doing a bad job at any stage. Although i dod agree with the starter pet as you cannot buy pets from the npc

EDIT
Ur a fag!

lol

/nike

Trinity2.3

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2010
Dear Players,
During the recent event players voted to have a non pk boss spawning, players were told that if anyone decided to pk they would be tinged, upon the killing of ZT an item droped that was jumped by someone who did not get the kill, this resulted in players attempting to pk which trinity had already said was not allowed, i tinged all players in the area and stood on the drop to collect for the owner and prevent pking as per trinitys request.

I then got a message from trinity insisting that i move and allow anyone to collect the drop which would have resulted in further pking, which was against the rules put forth in the first place, by trinity!

I was then tinged by trinity.....

Going against the rules you put forth is one thing, undermining a fellow gm upholding them rules, is unacceptable!

Can the party who holds the peacebracelet please make themselves known, and can the rightfull owner of the item please contact me.

Trinity has been removed untill further notice.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
lol and server down cus of that?

shambles tbh no offence but ur servers been up 2-3 days and ur doin events like this and causin alot of **** when server aint even stable / balanced, just think ur goin wrong way about it

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
Xtasy got, who is one of the rom's who killed.... so theres no trouble :S
You want a non pk event, hold in a non pk place... simples pffft

EDIT : Sort out GG whilst the server is down.

Scher

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 17, 2009
ha ha yes server down coz someone get a nob brace omg :))

Mully

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 9, 2010
Dear Players,
During the recent event players voted to have a non pk boss spawning, players were told that if anyone decided to pk they would be tinged, upon the killing of ZT an item droped that was jumped by someone who did not get the kill, this resulted in players attempting to pk which trinity had already said was not allowed, i tinged all players in the area and stood on the drop to collect for the owner and prevent pking as per trinitys request.

I then got a message from trinity insisting that i move and allow anyone to collect the drop which would have resulted in further pking, which was against the rules put forth in the first place, by trinity!

I was then tinged by trinity.....

Going against the rules you put forth is one thing, undermining a fellow gm upholding them rules, is unacceptable!

Can the party who holds the peacebracelet please make themselves known, and can the rightfull owner of the item please contact me.

Trinity has been removed untill further notice.

Olay! Why dont you just check the logs?