Trinity2.3 (Med Rate Server)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
So you shut server down just because a few idiots pked? You just @kill anyone thats brown.. job done. And ofc people were going to try nick exp, its going to be ages before anyone cba to kill ZT so may as well take that chance, with 19 users on too..

You're overreacting by ALOT, just because you disagree you shouldnt ban the guy. God..

Peacebrace is like what a lvl 70 tao item? Woop..?

Mully

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 9, 2010
I demand double exp for the server downtime!!:thumbup2:

Chris22

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
Things is what the point in trying be the players mum? lol i dont agree with it somthing drop somone jumps on your drop you pk them and get on wid it simple.

cant control everything

Storm got way ott

P.s im now longer gming and dnt want any part of this server.

i never been treated like a actual member of the team. not to worry storm nose what hes doing... i think

All i can say is Gl ..... lol

peace out

darbo

LOMCN Member
Nov 27, 2005
lmao this server too put it nicely is a complete joke. we have a GM who argues with another GM etc. rofl fail in life.

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Can you keep the **** off the thread, Storm does a good job updating for the most part and ive barely seen trin on. Keep the spam/flirting to MSN/webcam plx.

darbo

LOMCN Member
Nov 27, 2005
says the lad whos like OMFG TRINITY GM ME WILL HELP U CHECK IF SERVER GOOD VN1 YES, OMFG SERVERS UP 10+ HOURS OF GEEKING IT.

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Ive been offered gm positions before and always decline them, i play servers not run them. Go suck a ****, ty.

Lol thats ramb? You cant talk about geeking, your pc is tweaked to the max and everyone thinks your a nob.. lol.