Who here lifts weight?

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
Biohazard said:
i can beat urbanfox up

Whenever I whup your ass you tell Dad, so STFU you ****ing pansy.

Ṕlayer said:
How can you call me a 'real loser' when you know nothing about me?

However, alot of users on this forum know about your serious issues with leaving your PC or home for atleast an hour, which are blatently obvious.

The same way you typecast blam?

lol, O RLY? Look at the title of the thread amigo....

So tell us all which past banned disgruntled member are you :cray:

Link267

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 7, 2006
i do weights, i ahve made load of progression, you can tell. my shoulders have got chunkier and biceps too. My pectorals are also coming on. :P

Joopers*

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 10, 2006
Behind you
I'm going to start going to the gym again, but i broke my arm recently so that means i can't realy do lifting for 3 months the physio guy said..

Gona do stuff from pecs down..

/Enfinity

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Eskimo said:
[Capital letters] EL OH EL! [/Capital letters]

You're some idiot.
Do not try and correct someone with the false lyrics.

I could sit at my PC and laugh at your posts all day, but I don't have the time.

The real lyrics (Like Opeth/Peart started off):

It goes:

Agadoo doo doo push pineapple shake the tree,
Agadoo doo doo push pineapple grind coffee,
To the left, to the right, jump up and down on to your knees,
Come and dance, everynight, sing with the hula melody.

Edit:
I would of thought everyone knew that.

Lol, he's a doofus, as if he doesn't know agadoo at 13. Terminator, your saying If I tye 140 large bags of sugar to each side of a pole, you'd beable to lift it? I somehow doubt it.

/J34lY

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
Yeah I don't know if i've had any noticeable gains or not, but you can ask Opeth/Peart/Vannaroth about that, I've just strengthened up *alot* compared to how weak and fragile i used to be

Link267

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 7, 2006
Joopers* said:
I'm going to start going to the gym again, but i broke my arm recently so that means i can't realy do lifting for 3 months the physio guy said..

Gona do stuff from pecs down..

/Enfinity

tis tru :P he snapped his arm in 2 . Bless him. i made sure he got his cards n chocolate :D

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
PassTheBlam said:
Yeah I don't know if i've had any noticeable gains or not, but you can ask Opeth/Peart/Vannaroth about that, I've just strengthened up *alot* compared to how weak and fragile i used to be

COME TO CALIFORNIA FOR THREE MONTHS AND I WILL PUMP - YOU -UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will go from :blam: to
151185_orig.jpg
and maybe you can get to THIS
weightlifter%20yell.gif

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
badboyadam said:
at 13? doubt u do tbh ur just tryin to look good on the net, and yea if u start doin weights at 13 u gonna be a short ass when ur older u shud weight till u stop growing up before you try to grow out ;)
or u can w8 till u start puberty?
he means 230 grams

:)

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
I gotta start working weights now, I have joined a local Shotokan Karate team. *current welsh champs*

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
urbanfox said:
COME TO CALIFORNIA FOR THREE MONTHS AND I WILL PUMP - YOU -UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

calm down will you, my gains are very noticable, i just didnt want to be too forward, fo rizzle.

but yes, its fun pwning other people at the gym

Turin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 21, 2004
LomCN
lol all this talk and I want to start now =P

My bro uses the P90X thing, should I follow that? (Im 16, fair built, but absolutely no muscle in my arms... my legs are decent though.)

Turin