WorldOfWarcraft

smoochy boys on tour

ToxicBadger

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2004
London
Yep all servers are pretty much the same in most places because your always see the odd person here and there the big difference is when you go to the major towns like Iron Forge etc.

I think that the idea of having constant quests is extremely good as it keeps you intrested whilst your leveling because tbh even looking forward to my next spell etc. wouldn't be enough to keep me going without some quests :P

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
WoW is a great game ^_^

I have a level 49 orc warrior and level 45 night elf priest (play on maelstrom and hellscream servers) Only started about 1 1/2 months ago :)

Terror

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 12, 2005
GheTTo
i got a lvl 27 rouge in 3 days :D and a lvl 19 Hunter they own and rouges do 2 :D i play Buring Legion Server its good but the lag in IF is just **** my bro has a good pc it still lags his pc and his is brand new out lol..(he is a lvl 44 or 45 Warrior) he geeks it up tho lol

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Torok said:
WoW sucks balls and i mean BIG balls **** game imo mir2 and 3 foever until i make my gamr ;)

Whats the point in getting die hard into games? I mean, i know WoW probably isnt the best game, but then again compared to mir its awesome.

Now theres nothing wrong with you personally liking mir more than WoW but just cos u dont like it doesnt make it ****.

WoW has hundreds of times more functionality, actions, tons more graphic dn design work, full 360 degrees rotation (compared to mirs isometric 8 different angles)

WoW is officially a better game, which is why its the number 1 MMORPG in the world, and mir isnt.

HolyCow

Well said, Atom.

WoW launced in China two days ago, 500,000 people participated in the beta testing alone. There isn't even that many people on Mir2 Europe and Mir3 Europe combined.

I have a level 26 (well he will be tonight anyway -_-) Troll Mage on Aggramar. Very much looking forward to getting Cone Of Cold tonight :)

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
I'm a lvl 21, will be 22 tonight NE Druid ^^ loving the game, shame i can't play as much as i'd like though =/

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
HolyCow said:
Alliance! /spit

:P

lol, i reckon alliance is better ;) but if i ever make a new character it will be on Horde asi've already got the best race on alliance, so i'll be make a Tauren Shamen if i feel like starting again in new territory :P

ToxicBadger

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2004
London
I don't like it that you can only be on one side on a server i.e you can't make a horde char. and a alliance char. on the same server although I guess it helps you to venture into other servers etc.

HolyCow

:suspiciou

I have Horde and Alliance on the same account on the same realm (Aggramar) So does my fiancé and a friend of ours.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
HolyCow said:
Well said, Atom.

WoW launced in China two days ago, 500,000 people participated in the beta testing alone. There isn't even that many people on Mir2 Europe and Mir3 Europe combined.

I have a level 26 (well he will be tonight anyway -_-) Troll Mage on Aggramar. Very much looking forward to getting Cone Of Cold tonight :)

One day my son, as your troll looks into the light, he will be shot in the face by me, and clawed by my owl, then my night elf shall fade into the shadows, and feed the owl, cos its a greedy **** tbh.

Alliance will destroy you :D

Hate

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2005
hmmm......i really might have to start this game.

Someone name a server for me to play, I'd rather play with someone semi intelligent tbh.

:doggy!:

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
nick222 said:
I don't like it that you can only be on one side on a server i.e you can't make a horde char. and a alliance char. on the same server although I guess it helps you to venture into other servers etc.

You can't have tried very hard to do it, only takes a mouse click on the new character button and you can be whatever race you want.

Night Elf is by far the best looking race in the whole game imo, then Tauren come second ^^

ToxicBadger

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2004
London
Oh thats because I play a pvp realm :P Can't have both horde and alliance on same pvp realm :P

Hate come to Burning Legion realm and be on Alliance I'll get you in a guild and I know a few level 40+'s and it's a fun server to play tbh :P ( Just try your best to keep away from IF ( IronForge ) Too many people there and it lags like mad :S

Last edited:

NeoTrunks

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 30, 2004
i played a private server today killed a snake :O!
with thunder storm
oh i mean this shaman skill :P
i think it was lagy or i didnt know how to control my char right :S
donno
i installed the game but not my cd :P still w8ing for mine :(
oh well...

HolyCow

Hate said:
hmmm......i really might have to start this game.

Someone name a server for me to play, I'd rather play with someone semi intelligent tbh.

:doggy!:

Aggramar. Play Horde.

Terror

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 12, 2005
GheTTo
Ye Nick knows me and my bro iam lvl 27 Rouge andgot a lvl 20 NE Hunter and his guild is crap :P we got 5 lvl 60s in our one and all 40 + and ill help u lvl :P beat that then Nicky boy lol (bro is lvl 45 Warrior he owns u ) lol Horde=Noobs and dead :D