Zedla 1.9 Ledu.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
as it says zelda 1.9 Ledu.

what server contains of;

There will be 3 GM's
Me (Neptune) - Founder of Zelda and Creator
Xterminator - Map Maker
and host (cnt remeber his name will update this as soon as i kno)

there will be some ingame commands added to help you out with the ingame game play.

Server Status;

Level 1 start
10+ caves (only accessable from the quest npc) to start with
no start gold
Pets only for Taos
Will be adding my own item looks into game
old mir items will be in use untill u find my made 1ns
Low Stats
Medium Exp
RARES ARE V RARE
new armour
there will be 3 big boss's that u will have to defeat to make the TriForce u will kill 1 at 50 then 1 at 55 then the final 1 at lvl 60.

these temples include;
Deku Tree 7 - 10
Dodongo's Cavern 13-15
Jabu-Jabus Cave 17-19
You Will Need New Armour Before You Can Enter The Temple Of Time
Temple of Time needed lvl 20 to gain acces to the temple.
Forest Temple 20-22
Ice Cavern 24-26
New Armour Requerd For This Temple
Water Temple 28-30
Shadow Temple 32-34
New Armour Requierd For This Temple
Fire Temple 36-38
Gerudo's Fortress 40-42
Haunted Wasteland 44-46
Will Add New Armour For This Temple
Spirit Temple 48-50
Before the End (this will be the leading up to the temple) 50+
Final Dungeon (this will be 1 of the boss's)

Most of mobs r made now. as soon as i get maps they will be finished off :)

All caves are in the making, can release a ETA wen caves r complete

the only reason the levels are like that is so that you use the older mir caves to lvl up with aswell e.g Oma Cave Bug Cave ect. i will be adding fox cave ant cave to the list so that there will be at least 1 place to lvl up between each quest

If you would like to kno any more about the server pls post a reply here and i will get bac kto u asap.

Server Story;
The triforce will consist of 3 triangular parts that were broken a long time ago by ganandorf. he shatterd the 3 pieces around the world. your mission is to defeat all of the monsters that ganandorf has sent out to defend him in his role to try and take over the world. You must obtain all 3 pieces (1 will contain sc 1 will contain mc and the other dc). these will all be GEMS!. now u can ither keep them like that or u can do 1 final test to grp all 3 of them together to make 1 master GEM!. but this will not b a easy quest.

Once some 1 is close to betting or has beaten the final boss i will add some higer boss's on or even harder hunting areas.

Every cave in the Quest Areas will drop there own items.

Hyrule will be the new Sabuk Wall. this area will be worth your while with hints and tips on the server.

Guild terratorys will be added a bit later on into the game (just wana get it up an bug checked to see if server is popular) Im not guna giv up on server i will stick with it right to the end. new ideas and updates will be added thru out the time its online as there are so many zelda games out there shud always be new ideas added into the game.

TriForce;
Corrage
Wisdom
Power

Things to add;
wings
shields (only the looks for candles)
few other ingame images
low area caves for in between lvls of 1 - 20
and also u can accuire a horse to
Slaves - just for wars
Devas - For taos (obviously)
Pet Renter - Wizzies (yes again obviously lol)
Color Npc - To let people kno your mood
Hair Npc - To be bald or different
Different hunting caves (non quest caves)

Last edited:

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
SkyDragon said:
sounds good m8 , ill ave a go at map mapping for you but time is a bad atm....

its ok m8 wot ever u can come up with wud b gr8 :D if uv got any old work send it this way or any un wanted maps send em this way pls any 1 the sooner i get some the better

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Sounds good :) Hopefully it all works out and server is exactly how you have planned above, gl with it :D

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
ash1234 said:
Sounds good :) Hopefully it all works out and server is exactly how you have planned above, gl with it :D

thnx alot m8 any thoughts or comments on wot iv got so far??

TheMaster2k

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2005
England (Uk)
Hey server sounds gr8 keep up good work bud but instead of starting with 0 gold carnt u change it to 10k 50k to help you out when you log on? just an idea

billylilylalu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2006
N9
Hey Nice ;D Zelda FtW ;) When Will It Be Up Neptune? Very Soon i Hope ='] Cant Wait Till Its Up xD See Ya

Cal>

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
TheMaster2k said:
Hey server sounds gr8 keep up good work bud but instead of starting with 0 gold carnt u change it to 10k 50k to help you out when you log on? just an idea

thats wot the little start cave will be for.

but also the caves are free to tele to towns its free. the low lvl cave will drop low lvl items like iron brac ect so no need to buy them.

still no ETA as of yet. as soon as i get a few maps off my mapper then i can add some sort mobs to it an get it up for beta an work on it as its up

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
just a quick bump to say that the first post has been updated

comments an thoughts on server so far well from wot is there to go by.

Onimusha™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2006
sounds pretty good ><

ill wana get ingame to see the Zelda themed dungeons :)

gd idea to try and put zelda wiv mir

P.S
little idea , u no heavy armour lvl22 warr armour , make it a forest robe :P , and call devas (bah cant remember name of the forest fairies ><) the name of the fairy things :)

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Onimusha™ said:
sounds pretty good ><

ill wana get ingame to see the Zelda themed dungeons :)

gd idea to try and put zelda wiv mir

P.S
little idea , u no heavy armour lvl22 warr armour , make it a forest robe :P , and call devas (bah cant remember name of the forest fairies ><) the name of the fairy things :)

all of the 4 robes r in there fire earth water an light (am guna b changeing them to proper names soon) light armour will be known as fairy robe lol. if u noticed tho in the temples / caves section, u will need the armour to enter the cave so like on zelda wen u need the fire armour to enter the fire cave or u slowley die

nice to see sum 1 thats played zelda interested tho :)

pogs11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
Wales
dude i cant w8 till the server up BUT i think wizzards nd warrs shod b abull to pay for pets =/ and 10k start gold would b good tbh i h8 runin to bw from were ev u start .. how u ment to make cash lol kill hens erm no!! no fun:P

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
pogs11 said:
dude i cant w8 till the server up BUT i think wizzards nd warrs shod b abull to pay for pets =/ and 10k start gold would b good tbh i h8 runin to bw from were ev u start .. how u ment to make cash lol kill hens erm no!! no fun:P

nope no start gold gold ur guna work for ur gold an items im not guna hand them out to u on a plate if i was guna do that i wud giv u starting items :D u will start off in a sz i made and in there will be hens and dears and a deku shrub for u to kill an gain items to get u started on ur adventure :D so that means WORKING FOR ITEMS AND GOLD. each cave will drop there own sort of items but will not b easy to get like kill 5 mobs then the rings brac's an neckys drop. good old working days hey there cumin bk to haunt u hehe

billylilylalu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2006
N9
Hey Neptune :P lol Can They Be Like Sort Of A Zelda BackGround Music u Know On The WindWaker At Start Well Start Of The Server u Should Have That :D Lol Jus A Ok Idea Fanx

Cal>

Trivium

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 7, 2006
sounds ok, but you need 10k start gold.....wizzes are ok but warrs and taos needd there accuracy items early on 10k would be sufficient not too high.

Onimusha™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2006
hes alrdy said u dnt need gold + thats wat the start cave things are for ......