Zedla 1.9 Ledu.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
billylilylalu said:
Hey Neptune :P lol Can They Be Like Sort Of A Zelda BackGround Music u Know On The WindWaker At Start Well Start Of The Server u Should Have That :D Lol Jus A Ok Idea Fanx

Cal>

thought a head of u m8 its alrdy added :D its zelda played on the guitar by me an a m8. u will be able to obtain a horse an 1 horse only!! so be careful that the dura dont drop.

i will be looking out for zelda backgrounds to or the login screen.

i have the sheild images rdy to be imported u kno deku shield hyrule shield mirror shield ect ect. i have the looks of the lense of truth to be imported as a clear ring, the rest u will have to w8 an see hehe.

nope still no start gold as Onimusha™ said, the start cave will drop all that u need :P

I even have majoras mask looks to be added into game so that shud b good.

wen i can get all the looks of the masks then there will b 1 huge quest for the masks :)

Last edited:

Trivium

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 7, 2006
Neptune said:
thought a head of u m8 its alrdy added :D its zelda played on the guitar by me an a m8. u will be able to obtain a horse an 1 horse only!! so be careful that the dura dont drop.

i will be looking out for zelda backgrounds to or the login screen.

i have the sheild images rdy to be imported u kno deku shield hyrule shield mirror shield ect ect. i have the looks of the lense of truth to be imported as a clear ring, the rest u will have to w8 an see hehe.

nope still no start gold as Onimusha™ said, the start cave will drop all that u need :P

I even have majoras mask looks to be added into game so that shud b good.

wen i can get all the looks of the masks then there will b 1 huge quest for the masks :)

Ok tell me this...how do you expect us to kill the mobs in start cave as a warr or tao with no accuracy.....that like saying go hunt there on a wiz with no spells

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
How do you think you start on Euro? I don't see every character on Euro crying because they start with no gold and level 1. Heard of hunting Hens/Deers?

Onimusha™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2006
i thought those caves wiv levels are just the zelda caves , like quest caves

there are euro caves on there u can hunt in aswell , so u can hunt in the quest cave for ur lvl or caves that are on euro

(thats what i thought from reading wat he said)

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Onimusha™ said:
i thought those caves wiv levels are just the zelda caves , like quest caves

there are euro caves on there u can hunt in aswell , so u can hunt in the quest cave for ur lvl or caves that are on euro

(thats what i thought from reading wat he said)

yer its so like on the actual game Zelda u have to do them in order, its so that u cnt grp in the higher lvl's an that. there also will be more caves added for u to lvl up in other than euro caves but they will be added whilst games online so u have more areas for hunting ect ect.

Shard said:
How do you think you start on Euro? I don't see every character on Euro crying because they start with no gold and level 1. Heard of hunting Hens/Deers?

thnx m8 that saves me a job lol i will be making like frieball fencing an healing lvl 4 an spirit sword lvl 6 just to giv u that boost in the game.

the start cave will insist of hens an deers but with 1 kinda boss mob for wen u hit lvl 4 it will drop a new sword for u. btw u wont have to harvest these hens ither as they will drop the items for u

Trivium

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 7, 2006
Neptune said:
yer its so like on the actual game Zelda u have to do them in order, its so that u cnt grp in the higher lvl's an that. there also will be more caves added for u to lvl up in other than euro caves but they will be added whilst games online so u have more areas for hunting ect ect.

thnx m8 that saves me a job lol i will be making like frieball fencing an healing lvl 4 an spirit sword lvl 6 just to giv u that boost in the game.

the start cave will insist of hens an deers but with 1 kinda boss mob for wen u hit lvl 4 it will drop a new sword for u. btw u wont have to harvest these hens ither as they will drop the items for u

Ok thats what i wanted to know :) you didnt say that to start with....look forward to testing your server out.

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
billylilylalu said:
Kool ;D Thx Neptune Will Para Ring/ Pro Ring Be Rare in Game? :)

yes v rare m8. just to keep u all entertained in the game and giv u sumin to hunt for.

there will also be higher lvl para pros ect ect in game.

an when i get round to it im thinking of making halfmoon an a poisoning ring << thoughts on them wud b rly good pls peeps. half moon to help taos with hunting an that, an poisoning to help wizzies an wars kill boss mobs. if u feel that that will make game play easyer then let me kno wot u think will be good insted of flame an heal ring pls peeps.

Onimusha™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2006
ya sounds alright , but make only 1 or 2 of each in the drop files , because i dont think every1 should be having poisoning , so make it rare if ur going to do it :) , and half moon ring , make it lvl26 to wear (or warrs will be wearing it b4 they get lvl26 :P)

keep up the work

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Onimusha™ said:
ya sounds alright , but make only 1 or 2 of each in the drop files , because i dont think every1 should be having poisoning , so make it rare if ur going to do it :) , and half moon ring , make it lvl26 to wear (or warrs will be wearing it b4 they get lvl26 :P)

keep up the work

the lvls for both will be around 37 ish so u havent got them to early. they will be v rare trust me, the least rareist they will be is 1/3000 an that will b the v hardest mob on the game.

the horse can now only be obtained thru another quest (yes more) but i hope these will keep u entertained at least.

hellcaster

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 24, 2005
Wow v nice mate i like the idea wiv the rings, think you should make an sheild ring too for wizzie to make it fair:P think that should be for level 40:P but very rare, and i think you should start of wiv atleast 10k :P.
Allso i think there should be pets for Wizzards too:P
i like the way youve done the maps good luck wiv server will defo play when it comes out

Nice one:)

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
hellcaster said:
Wow v nice mate i like the idea wiv the rings, think you should make an sheild ring too for wizzie to make it fair:P think that should be for level 40:P but very rare, and i think you should start of wiv atleast 10k :P.
Allso i think there should be pets for Wizzards too:P
i like the way youve done the maps good luck wiv server will defo play when it comes out

Nice one:)

still a big fat no with the start gold lol. i can only convert the old flame ring an recov ring, having a shield ring will make it to easy for pkin as wars with a sheild dnt go to well togeva lol. will stick with halfmoon an poisoning. pet retn npc for wizzies will be made whilst server is currently in beta but u can only obtain ur first pet at lvl 13 (as thats wen u get e shock) an u can still use all of euro mir pets (for ur lvls) but i will also add a few more random pets for wizzies just i dont wana make them to strong an have good pets from lvl 1 an out run tao an wiz. slaves will be added also during beta but can only be obtained at 1 lvl (36). find that lvl unfair giv me a reasonable lvl an a reason y its unfair an ill kep it in mind for u peeps.

if u have any problems with the rings or the lvls of them then pls giv me ideas an thoughts on then any why u also think that an ill also keep it in mind.

its till guna b a no for start gold tho :P

EDIT* there will also be tele ring in game but rare also a long with clear

hellcaster

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 24, 2005
BAHH !!! Damn you!!! :P So when will server be up mate? looking forward to it :D ? any ideas? And what spells wiv they feature?

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
hellcaster said:
BAHH !!! Damn you!!! :P So when will server be up mate? looking forward to it :D ? any ideas? And what spells wiv they feature?

all the new spells that work are currently in game hehe. not sure on ETA as of yet probs about 5-6 weeks i think