Zedla 1.9 Ledu.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
a poison ring sounds abit gay to me as it puts taos out for boss hunts as they wont b needed even with the rareness of the ring there willstill be a few afta awhile

AtomSlap

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 19, 2006
I R POOR
(lol cba to read all the posts so bare with me)

generally server based on Ocarina of Time and not majoras mask and windwaker then? (tbh id preffer that)

also you have any ideas for the item "Ocarina"? and not a crap thing lol where u get the ocarina off a boss but you can't wear it (just a quest thing or "you can only enter this cave if u have the ocarina" type of thing)?

also will you have NPCs the same as the characters on O.O.T? (if so dnt include that pissin owl -.- he gets on my frikin nerves)

there gunna be quests like "save Saria (or w.e that green chick is from the forst temple) from the big dog things on the entrance of the forest (alterations to BL images can be done ^._^) ?

*sorry if i have drifted off the server subject*

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
AtomSlap said:
(lol cba to read all the posts so bare with me)

generally server based on Ocarina of Time and not majoras mask and windwaker then? (tbh id preffer that)

also you have any ideas for the item "Ocarina"? and not a crap thing lol where u get the ocarina off a boss but you can't wear it (just a quest thing or "you can only enter this cave if u have the ocarina" type of thing)?

also will you have NPCs the same as the characters on O.O.T? (if so dnt include that pissin owl -.- he gets on my frikin nerves)

there gunna be quests like "save Saria (or w.e that green chick is from the forst temple) from the big dog things on the entrance of the forest (alterations to BL images can be done ^._^) ?

*sorry if i have drifted off the server subject*

its not guna b that to much into the game lol just the caves and outline.

iv added images from majoras mask.

the ocarena of time will be a quest item to start with but will be come 2 diff rings further on ingame m8. para an pro.

any other thoughts on the ring then m8?? wot do u rekon will go well insted of the poisoning??

im just guna add as much of the game as i can, my mapper aint played zelda so hes basicly going on what im asking from him. sorry if it aint to much of the same lol

AtomSlap

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 19, 2006
I R POOR
ahh i c...so the *Ocarina* is 2 rings? =/ pro and para? hmm for me its not genuine, if theres gunna be a breach of copyright it has to give me a boner =/

still i spose when/if/hopefully when the game goes big time, you might be able to create the ocarina image

who knows ^._^

Neptune said:
any other thoughts on the ring then m8??

erm what do you mean by this? the Ocarina is...an Ocarina o.o

this is probably the closest thing you're going to see that resembles the Zela "Ocarina of Time"

:
:
:
:
:

Last edited:

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
AtomSlap said:
ahh i c...so the *Ocarina* is 2 rings? =/ pro and para? hmm for me its not genuine, if theres gunna be a breach of copyright it has to give me a boner =/

still i spose when/if/hopefully when the game goes big time, you might be able to create the ocarina image

who knows ^._^

erm what do you mean by this? the Ocarina is...an Ocarina o.o

this is probably the closest thing you're going to see that resembles the Zela "Ocarina of Time"

:
:
:
:
:

image is w8in to me imported into my items files. i kno that u will have to collect the ocarena b4 u can enter the temple of time again. i cnt think of the best use as of yet for it later on in the game tho. uvgot me thinking about it now lol im guna b thinking of that all night till i can get a good reason for it ingame. the 1 of the ocarena beeing used a para / pro is out the window as this isnt a v good idea. ill keep thinkin as server has around 5 weeks to live for beta so i got 5 weeks + about 2 weeks of beta to decide.

AtomSlap

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 19, 2006
I R POOR
remember the ocarina Saria (forest chik) gives you after you've completed the deku tree sub-temple? on the bridge to Hyrule Fields.

well maybe u could use that for when you complete a semi-n00b quest prize and use the ocarina of time for a hard-V hard quest prize. and make it so its active as a necklace.

give the n00b ocarina some AMc and AC and the Ocarina of time uber ac and amc.and make it so it has the ability to a certain skill or able to summon an ancient beast/???

just a thought ^._^

*below is a personal opinion*

/well duh!!! its stupid wen ppl put this -.-

they put the same name here as their acc name...WTF is the point?!?!?!
tell me i need to know!!!

Last edited:

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
AtomSlap said:
remember the ocarina Saria (forest chik) gives you after you've completed the deku tree sub-temple? on the bridge to Hyrule Fields.

well maybe u could use that for when you complete a semi-n00b quest prize and use the ocarina of time for a hard-V hard quest prize. and make it so its active as a necklace.

give the n00b ocarina some AMc and AC and the Ocarina of time uber ac and amc.and make it so it has the ability to a certain skill or able to summon an ancient beast/???

just a thought ^._^

*below is a personal opinion*

/well duh!!! its stupid wen ppl put this -.-

they put the same name here as their acc name...WTF is the point?!?!?!
tell me i need to know!!!

as for ur personal question m8 iv done it for other 4 yrs did it on a older forum i madefor me m8s to talk on. exsept for on there it was /Shaun well it was just Shaun with out the /

thats sounds good for me. so u gain it at a lower lvl but u keep hold of it (say in the gems slot bc its got some ac / amc on it) an then wen the time has come for the ocarena of time the ac/amc gets better.

remeber the 1 on the nes were u got the blue bumerang it wen u threw it into the water fall it goes red an it more powerful??

wot wud u say if thats ingame type thing?? it will have that bichon look round it an the npc is in the middle an just change the npc to say wot it says on zelda?? any good ya rekon m8??

AtomSlap

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 19, 2006
I R POOR
Neptune said:
as for ur personal question m8 iv done it for other 4 yrs did it on a older forum i madefor me m8s to talk on. exsept for on there it was /Shaun well it was just Shaun with out the /

thats sounds good for me. so u gain it at a lower lvl but u keep hold of it (say in the gems slot bc its got some ac / amc on it) an then wen the time has come for the ocarena of time the ac/amc gets better.

remeber the 1 on the nes were u got the blue bumerang it wen u threw it into the water fall it goes red an it more powerful??

wot wud u say if thats ingame type thing?? it will have that bichon look round it an the npc is in the middle an just change the npc to say wot it says on zelda?? any good ya rekon m8??

1. ur refering to one ocarina theres 2. the old wooden one and the metalic one-"ocarina of time"

2. the boomerang thing sounds ok but you're going into bad complications there, if you can pull it off then yay yay lol but if u dnt know what ur doin and u have absolute no exp with this sort of thing then try to dodge the day dreams, however exotic and shexeh they may be ^._^

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
AtomSlap said:
1. ur refering to one ocarina theres 2. the old wooden one and the metalic one-"ocarina of time"

2. the boomerang thing sounds ok but you're going into bad complications there, if you can pull it off then yay yay lol but if u dnt know what ur doin and u have absolute no exp with this sort of thing then try to dodge the day dreams, however exotic and shexeh they may be ^._^

i kno how to do it an i will add them into the game lol both the blue an red boomerang.

the looks of a hook shot r in game but only wearable as a brace an u can only have 1 at a time an that will be the same with the boomerang (if u get me on that 1 dude)

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
AtomSlap said:
o.o no m8....no i dont

what is this "hook shot" you speak of? o.O

in ocarena of time for the water temple u need the hookshot for parts of it. iv got the image ingame

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
AtomSlap said:
ahh i c, the springy shooting thing ^^

lol yer thats it. also good the looks of a few more images going into the game aswell.

majoras mask, hook shot, boots, lens of truth (im not adding mask) will have a few more going into game as i find them but for now bear with me lol

AtomSlap

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 19, 2006
I R POOR
Neptune said:
lol yer thats it. also good the looks of a few more images going into the game aswell.

majoras mask, hook shot, boots, lens of truth (im not adding mask) will have a few more going into game as i find them but for now bear with me lol

*dnt mean to piss on ur dreams but...*

1. erm with the hookshot, how will this be used?

2. the boots look EXACTLY like leather boots unless your talking about the heavy iron boots which allowes you to sink sink underwater - how will u use this if inc

3. again lense of truth - how will it be used?

but m8, gd luck with the server sounds...intresting and if all goes well and most of the things mentioned are inc then, thats uber.

but if you dnt do this i doubt if any1 will be suprised, its not that ur crap or w.e (not sayin u r) but that its just a v hard piece of work m8y.

Atom out...need some sleep (UK) only had 3 hours of sleep in 48 hours -.-
dnt expect a reply till later tonight 10pm+

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
AtomSlap said:
*dnt mean to piss on ur dreams but...*

1. erm with the hookshot, how will this be used?

2. the boots look EXACTLY like leather boots unless your talking about the heavy iron boots which allowes you to sink sink underwater - how will u use this if inc

3. again lense of truth - how will it be used?

but m8, gd luck with the server sounds...intresting and if all goes well and most of the things mentioned are inc then, thats uber.

but if you dnt do this i doubt if any1 will be suprised, its not that ur crap or w.e (not sayin u r) but that its just a v hard piece of work m8y.

the hook shot will just b a brac

yes hte iron boots will be added but obviously cnt be added to sink u or anythin just guna b looks

lens of truth will be clear ring

billylilylalu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2006
N9
Tbh I Know everything about Zelda =) And All Items ;D Neptune Will u Be Adding Green Armour Coz Of COurse u Gotta Look Like a Korika ;D Or W/e u Call it lol

Cal>

Follower

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 2, 2005
Australia
Any chance of some ingame screenshots as a taster of these new items and stuff?

server sounds great btw, gj :clap:

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Follower said:
Any chance of some ingame screenshots as a taster of these new items and stuff?

server sounds great btw, gj :clap:

as soon as iv finished off a few more bits and bobs an maps r in game screenshots will be posted on first post :)

im still after ideas for the rings i got a halfmoon 1 need a good 1 for the other pls peeps

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
billylilylalu said:
Tbh I Know everything about Zelda =) And All Items ;D Neptune Will u Be Adding Green Armour Coz Of COurse u Gotta Look Like a Korika ;D Or W/e u Call it lol

Cal>

You know everything about Zelda but can't remember the name of the Kokiri tribe that Link actually comes from? =/