Votes: 14 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I have? Damn things are changing more than I remember.

...What?.... Could you maybe use your native language I think google translator might do a better job.

Now you are a racist?

And your "Zentaur Killer" - i had 11years online server, i would like to see this performance on you too :)

Not just staking filles and let players cry for you to do gm duty, while you ignore them

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Now you are a racist?

And your "Zentaur Killer" - i had 11years online server, i would like to see this performance on you too :)

Not just staking filles and let players cry for you to do gm duty, while you ignore them

I didn't insult your ethnicity, just your English; which sucks, nothing more nothing less.

Make of it what you will.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005

I didn't insult your ethnicity, just your English; which sucks, nothing more nothing less.

Make of it what you will.

you are a racist and now you show hate towards a server that been online and served/gave a place to play for lomcn players and others

im sorry jamie i never tought you could be this type of person :cower:

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
you are a racist and now you show hate towards a server that been online and served/gave a place to play for lomcn players and others

See this is why I asked you to use google translator,

I don't think you know the actual meaning of racist.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005

See this is why I asked you to use google translator,

I don't think you know the actual meaning of racist.

Im so sad to find this side of you jamie, if you know in past we spoke casual by other topics like server,files, etc

But now you are a racist and a hater towards a server that been here for 11years and served as a home for more players than you had

---------- Post Merged at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:22 PM ----------

p,s, you dont have enough value as a person dignity to type/wear Zentaur as a label on your profile

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
So...

1) You read Jamies post wrong, creating the assumption that he has followed GSP special repair rules.
2) Jamie corrects you, saying it was never stated it was GSP rules (Which is true), but rather 1 s.repair per item, per 8 hours.
3) You then ignore this correction and attempt to accuse him of using it as a means to get money out of people by selling WGOs in Gameshops?
4) Then further accusing Jamie of trolling us when he hasn't said anything like what you seem to be holding onto as an argument for your false post?
5) Now he's a racist?! lol!

Do you just think up reasons over night in an attempt to stop your server going bust? lol.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
My server will never going bust,

I have private beta opened with testers, the difference is i do it for pleasure, not money

My server will go bust only when you stop shinning jamole's arse

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
My server will never going bust,

I have private beta opened with testers, the difference is i do it for pleasure, not money

My server will go bust only when you stop shinning jamole's arse

Wow you just can't stop lying lol.

Don't worry, you have a few months left.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Apex bandwagon...

I have never been Apex, have always fought Apex and honestly never got along with many of them - but he's completely right.

Make something more of just PKing for the sake of PKing, make it have more of a meaning and people will enjoy it far more. There should always be something at stake, but items in my opinion, don't have to be it. Nobody likes working towards getting the best possible kit they can, only to never wear it, because they might die and drop it - or they do indeed risk it, die and drop it, then immediately quit and lose interest.

Lets help Jamole make the best Mir server possible, either way.

Last edited:

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Wow you just can't stop lying lol.

Don't worry, you have a few months left.

Translations error?

Who's Jamole?

The version of you who adds charms in gameshop,make ton of money then close shop due lack of gameplay and overpowered charms then ignoring players feedback

Anyway, im not like you and i wish you good luck with this

But how a user from lomcn told me yesterday : you got hype because you are the only one who made it public beta

See ya soon, jamole

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
The version of you who adds charms in gameshop,make ton of money then close shop due lack of gameplay and overpowered charms then ignoring players feedback

Anyway, im not like you and i wish you good luck with this

But how a user from lomcn told me yesterday : you got hype because you are the only one who made it public beta

See ya soon, jamole

What are you smoking?

Charms have never been in game shop.

Are you just choosing words at random?

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

You are pure comedy gold, please keep posting. I heard Jamie favours women over men, my god he must be a homophobe? Any thoughts on this shocking fact?

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Pking for point's would be ****, the whole rush of getting into a fight is that they could pop an item for you.. Exwizz idea seem's fair you'd have to be in the same sort of level bracket to get a body drop off that player.

Tis like SW on atlantis, Everybody on the server trys to keep the fight outside of SW palace because there 0 body drops in palace.. Like it or not majority of people are always going to favour body drops... Think it Euro never had body drops, i personally wouldn't of stayed around so long at all, i know thats a long time ago and thing's have changed but it still the game we are still chasing 15 years later.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Why don't we PK for ears like on D2? Then we can worship the Many Eared God and take the form of any of our victims.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Why don't we PK for ears like on D2? Then we can worship the Many Eared God and take the form of any of our victims.

Perhaps we could have kings and queens too? And an enemy for them to rally up against, one that marches ever onward, never sleeping.

P.S It's 2 ****ing years to wait until the next season, I'm sad.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
I like it, having an army of mobs that fight for your sides at Castle Conquests.

Beats your run of the mill SW/KotH.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I like it, having an army of mobs that fight for your sides at Castle Conquests.

Beats your run of the mill SW/KotH.

SW / KOTH is just stale as ****, nobody trys to switch them up ever would of loved to of seen what Jamie had for Marble remember there being a good concept put on Discord.

Kakashi

AMATERASU
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2014
Eeeh Zed and Jamie you arguing/fighting so funny and kinda obviously, that I think you are kidding with us - is this a kind of promotion for you both? XD

If not, dont talk stuff like that in public, it makes you look shitty - stay cool and ignore provocations.

Ps: Usercount will tell you who made the better job and nothing else - idiots why dont u work together?

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
Perhaps we could have kings and queens too? And an enemy for them to rally up against, one that marches ever onward, never sleeping.

P.S It's 2 ****ing years to wait until the next season, I'm sad.

are you kidding me? episode 7 was the final episode of this season ?

Status
Not open for further replies.