Notice/Warning Zircon Server File "Leak".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I got like 3 pages in and got waaaaaay bored.

Can I get a summary please? Tai/Kori/Jamie? Help a brother out.

Thanks xx

12:53PM The comedian entered the court room, before being boo'ed out for not making a joke.

Stenographers summary: DJ and Zedina caught red handed in being the ones to propogate the Zircon "leaked" files. Popcorn hilarity ensues when they attempt to backpedal and deny anything, despite the overwhelming evidence and various proof built against them. DJ seems to have gone quiet and quietly accepted his loss like a man; Zedina continues digging.

How low can he go? How far will he go? Where is he buying all his shovels?

Find out next time on Mirstenders, a LOMCN production.

Silencer

Comedian
Golden Oldie
Feb 9, 2008
LOMCN HQ with Tai, eating bagels.
12:53PM The comedian entered the court room, before being boo'ed out for not making a joke.

Stenographers summary: DJ and Zedina caught red handed in being the ones to propogate the Zircon "leaked" files. Popcorn hilarity ensues when they attempt to backpedal and deny anything, despite the overwhelming evidence and various proof built against them. DJ seems to have gone quiet and quietly accepted his loss like a man; Zedina continues digging.

How low can he go? How far will he go? Where is he buying all his shovels?

Find out next time on Mirstenders, a LOMCN production.

Not everything I say has to be a bloody joke you cockwomble.

Thank you for the summary though - I absolutely love a good forum backpeddle.

Shovels.

article-0-1DA17C6900000578-481_634x457.jpg

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
In a shock plot twist: we have been played by Mecha Personality #9999.

The entire thing was staged and orchestrated by him in a bid to drive traffic to his site and make our community look like a bunch of malicious wrong'uns. Yes that was him talking to himself on his own forum - again. How do I know this? He slipped up, but I won't be revealing the details here. He almost succeeded in getting Dj indicted for something he didn't do, but now we know the extent this incredibly sad and twisted individual will go.

I would like to apologise to both Dj and zedina and hope they understand how convincing the evidence against them was.

I'm off for a lie down.

x51c1w4.jpg

p.s. stop using that ****ing site it causes nothing but trouble

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005

The entire thing was staged and orchestrated by him in a bid to drive traffic to his site and make our community look like a bunch of malicious wrong'uns. Yes that was him talking to himself on his own forum - again. How do I know this? He slipped up, but I won't be revealing the details here. He almost succeeded in getting Dj indicted for something he didn't do, but now we know the extent this incredibly sad and twisted individual will go.

I would like to apologise to both Dj and zedina and hope they understand how convincing the evidence against them was.

I'm off for a lie down.

x51c1w4.jpg

Thank you Tai.

Lomcn should be the place where we make this oldie game better and keep alive.
As i told, even how much i hate jamie, i wouldnt be in the point to do this.

Happy new year to all

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Lana is in my guild.. Hurd her voice on Discord she's a very nice women actually.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Maybe i'm thinking on Luna both Taoist i know one of them are female on Disc.

Nice - Reputation on my last comment from Zedina.... That dude needs his Reputation button taken away like 3rd time hes Neg repped me for 0 reason. I was just giving my opinion Lana and Luna are both Taos in the same kit was an easy mix up.

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003

I'm off for a lie down.

x51c1w4.jpg

p.s. stop using that ****ing site it causes nothing but trouble

Well i didn't that coming.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Well i didn't that coming.

Was a set up made by mecha, he been on zentaur and zircon for long time and planned this thing verry carefully, this is the reason after 2 weeks showing proofs (which where fake by mecha)

I dont deserve an apology, but @DjDarkBoyZ deserves, he did lots of contributions to lomcn, he was verry sad when his lomcn title and reputation been stained by this.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Was a set up made by mecha, he been on zentaur and zircon for long time and planned this thing verry carefully, this is the reason after 2 weeks showing proofs (which where fake by mecha)

I dont deserve an apology, but @DjDarkBoyZ deserves, he did lots of contributions to lomcn, he was verry sad when his lomcn title and reputation been stained by this.

I'm not apologising, simply because I don't think I did anything wrong. I saw the evidence in front of me and put it in a thread for people to see.

Was "ThePig" not you then either? I never once saw a post of you denying that it was :S

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Was "ThePig" not you then either? I never once saw a post of you denying that it was :S

Be very, very interested to hear Zedinas answer to this question, hope he thinks carefully before answering.

It's good to know DJ had nothing to do with this, I'm glad, It would have been a shame for someone who's done so much to stoop to such a level.

****ing plot twist of the century though, wew lads. Mecha 2000 IQ plays at work it seems.

I should note, I still don't forgive zedina/DJ for slating zircon publicly and vehemently like they did, but I hope they've put that behind them and can focus on their own server now. Zircon seems to be thriving and Zentaur also seems to be doing just fine, no need for the handbags to continue swinging, lets all put our carrots down in truce.

Happy Ending........? Tune in tomorrow for more Mirstenders.

Not everything I say has to be a bloody joke you cockwomble.

I dunno man, 2018 rewards aren't looking good for you at this rate. Have you tried juggling?

Last edited:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Good Times for Mir3 is the one positive we can take from this. :) Happy Hunting.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Well, this thread got exciting, Seems this Mecha is going to be a thorn we cannot remove.

Silencer

Comedian
Golden Oldie
Feb 9, 2008
LOMCN HQ with Tai, eating bagels.
Re: Notice/Warning Zircon Server File "Leak".

Maybe i'm thinking on Luna both Taoist i know one of them are female on Disc.

Nice - Reputation on my last comment from Zedina.... That dude needs his Reputation button taken away like 3rd time hes Neg repped me for 0 reason. I was just giving my opinion Lana and Luna are both Taos in the same kit was an easy mix up.

Luna is a completely different person and a very nice lady.

---------- Post Merged at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:09 PM ----------

I dunno man, 2018 rewards aren't looking good for you at this rate. Have you tried juggling?

Have you got any idea how disruptive juggling would be to my masturbation routine?

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Re: Notice/Warning Zircon Server File "Leak".

Luna is a completely different person and a very nice lady.

---------- Post Merged at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Have you got any idea how disruptive juggling would be to my masturbation routine?

Do you even read the full thread? I thought Lana was Luna as they're both in my guild and wear the same armour / weapon. Jheeze

Status
Not open for further replies.