Notice/Warning Zircon Server File "Leak".

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I find it funny how you all went from accusing and believing the evidence to now apologising and agreeing with Tai’s no-evidence but just words. Everything found on the forums proof the two people involved. You need to be your own person and make your own mind up rather than just listen to the admin because he says so. I don’t think Jamie is far off with his plot twist twist.

Hey mecha's personality #6498

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Re: Notice/Warning Zircon Server File "Leak".

I find it funny how you all went from accusing and believing the evidence to now apologising and agreeing with Tai’s no-evidence but just words. Everything found on the forums proof the two people involved. You need to be your own person and make your own mind up rather than just listen to the admin because he says so. I don’t think Jamie is far off with his plot twist twist.

We did. Hence why we came to the conclusion we did.

The difference here is that Zed/DJ pretty much have no confidence earned, whereas Tai does. I've said several times, if Zed/DJ had acted better on here over the last few months (mainly in direct response to Zircon, but not just isolated to that) then this probably would have blown over as people would have been more willing to believe them, and less willing to believe information that heavily indicated them (Not so much Zed I know).

Add the fact that probably a few other people speak to Tai directly, and have a bit more info, it's not just a 'his word/their word' thing.

---------- Post Merged at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:27 PM ----------

Hey mecha's personality #6498

Ooh what made him go back 3000?

Zeth

Banned
Banned
Jan 5, 2018
You can see for yourselves if ThePig's IP match to Zedina. How'd I forge this one?

https://www.****************/attachments/thepig-png.140/

ThePig email used:
[email protected]
DjDarkBoyz email used:
[email protected]
MaxPain email used:
[email protected]

Posts got deleted on ***** so thought I might as well share my take on the 'recent evidence' that has emerged.

If you really think that all this was all staged then you must really be a bigger fool than I thought. Hats off to Zedina for slithering his way back in the good books with his lies. It didn't take him much though, clearly Tai you would keep anyone who is beneficial. His replies all show how desperate he has been and how disrespectful he's been to almost everyone who turned against him but yet you apologize to them? I had no intention of even saying anything at all about the matter but just wanted you guys to see that there are snakes among you all.

I have not once logged onto Zedina's server. Zedina and DJ obviously think you are clever and did some photoshopping from what his recent reply suggested. Desperate measures for desperate times. Anyway, say what you want, think what you want, the evidence is there. I totally agree with everyone, I am not smart enough to do this sort of thing. I don't have any knowledge on emulators etc. and I don't have any connections in that department either. I only logged to see how far this has gone. Do what you want with them. Keep them, ban them, strip them from their rights. Whatever.

I am done. The lot of you are poison, do not want to surround myself around that negativity.

p.s ThePig aka Zedina. You need to stop logging onto my "****" site every half hour or so checking the Zircon files for updates.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
No one, not a single person (even Zed) has denied he is ThePig btw.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
You can see for yourselves if ThePig's IP match to Zedina. How'd I forge this one?

ThePig email used:
[email protected]
DjDarkBoyz email used:
[email protected]
MaxPain email used:
[email protected]

Posts got deleted on ***** so thought I might as well share my take on the 'recent evidence' that has emerged.

If you really think that all this was all staged then you must really be a bigger fool than I thought. Hats off to Zedina for slithering his way back in the good books with his lies. It didn't take him much though, clearly Tai you would keep anyone who is beneficial. His replies all show how desperate he has been and how disrespectful he's been to almost everyone who turned against him but yet you apologize to them? I had no intention of even saying anything at all about the matter but just wanted you guys to see that there are snakes among you all.

I have not once logged onto Zedina's server. Zedina and DJ obviously think you are clever and did some photoshopping from what his recent reply suggested. Desperate measures for desperate times. Anyway, say what you want, think what you want, the evidence is there. I totally agree with everyone, I am not smart enough to do this sort of thing. I don't have any knowledge on emulators etc. and I don't have any connections in that department either. I only logged to see how far this has gone. Do what you want with them. Keep them, ban them, strip them from their rights. Whatever.

I am done. The lot of you are poison, do not want to surround myself around that negativity.

p.s ThePig aka Zedina. You need to stop logging onto my "****" site every half hour or so checking the Zircon files for updates.

You've got some serious mental health issues pal.

Stop making accounts, we're not interested.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
No one, not a single person (even Zed) has denied he is ThePig btw.

I spoke with Tai that what i had to say.

My only mistake was that i attempted to buy files. But hey, when you see a Porsche at a corner stop store for sale, you might take a peak even if you not interested.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
I spoke with Tai that what i had to say.

My only mistake was that i attempted to buy files. But hey, when you see a Porsche at a corner stop store for sale, you might take a peak even if you not interested.

If that's the only thing you think you did wrong you've got issues. Your sourness came out in full force with the posts you made under "ThePig"

nigelfarage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2017

ThePig email used:
[email protected]
DjDarkBoyz email used:
[email protected]
MaxPain email used:
[email protected]

i wish you guys would stop being so loose with personally identifiable data

ive already had one creepy server owner follow me on my personal twitter they found through my email address, theres a reason the general data protection regulations are coming into effect on May

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
12:53PM The comedian entered the court room, before being boo'ed out for not making a joke.

Stenographers summary: DJ and Zedina caught red handed in being the ones to propogate the Zircon "leaked" files. Popcorn hilarity ensues when they attempt to backpedal and deny anything, despite the overwhelming evidence and various proof built against them. DJ seems to have gone quiet and quietly accepted his loss like a man; Zedina continues digging.
How low can he go? How far will he go? Where is he buying all his shovels?

Find out next time on Mirstenders, a LOMCN production.

seems like you have some apologising to do Kori?

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
seems like you have some apologising to do Kori?

Have you looked at my awards lately? :encouragement:

But, you know, I was going to keep quiet and let the thread die down; but you've poked the troll. Enjoy the consequences.

The following is a collection of all of Zedina's posts both here and on Legend of Mental Disabilities Network.

ThePig:

Jamie will **** zircon and take money again but im interested to make a server online for all

Your server will fail, thats why your team left you since you are corrupt and scammer

Bring the tissues for jamie, that leak gotta hurt

I dont want waste time on a server with cheaters lol

Zedina:

this is not the ordinary files you copy paste on C#

What he did? Ah yes... killed mir2 community

You are hypocrite.
You ruined mir2.
You will do same on mir3.

I think it has to do with the language barrier some times they are taken the wrong way

Last edited:

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Have you looked at my awards lately? :encouragement:

But, you know, I was going to keep quiet and let the thread die down; but you've poked the troll. Enjoy the consequences.

The following is a collection of all of Zedina's posts both here and on Legend of Mental Disabilities Network.

ThePig:

Zedina:

Once again you have posted things as fact with out proof of who it is

Zedina may be pig but untill its confirmed as a fact maybe avoid egg on your face a second time?

and i was talking about apollogiseing to dj for accusing him of being someone hes not (a bit like you are doing with thepig right now)

Trolling may be fun but spreading things even if you think your 100% right with out fact just makes you look stupid if evidence later proves otherwise

But if u dont want to appologise thats up to you I dont rly care that much

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
I thought it was confirmed?

I dont know?
its why i said i dunno if he is the pig or not,

However in some peoples eyes DJ was also guilty till proven innocent.

In my eyes we should be trying to keep all our mir coders all the people who have the potentiall to makeing our mir files better

This aint a personality contest i dont rly care who likes who i just want a decent mir to play with korean files ,

This threads turned in to a witch hunt and I dont like it

rather hear about cool new spells and mob files and new files to make mir better

But thats just me

People dont have to like each other to be civil

Reactions: deathking
Status
Not open for further replies.