Notice/Warning Zircon Server File "Leak".

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
wow...

After all the **** DJ and Zed got

maybe delete this topic as it points a bad light on Zed and DJ and Zentaur

Last edited:

ScumBag

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2017
After reading all the posts all I realise is how many shifts heads are actually involved in the Mir 3 community intsantly jump to conclusions I hope you all apologise for the and I hope zed can stop the slate of zircon but zed truly is a good guy i think the language barrier makes it worse as not everything he said is inteded to be rude or slate.

Lightstorm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 9, 2005
This thread just shows how poisonous this community has become. I think a lot of you do owe DJ and Zed an apology. I completed understand why you all came to the conclusion you did, and Zed does not make things easy on himself. However myself and others have not made any comments or assumptions before the truth was revealed. Jumping on Zed/DJ/Zentaur has had a negative effect on the servers community, which I understand anyone playing Zircon doesn't really care about... However Zed/DJ love the Mir community, you can see from the effort they put into creating a server for people to play.

I feel like I'm starting to ramble so will cut this short :)

This thread should be cleaned as its not positive for the community.

Reactions: Fusion

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
This thread just shows how poisonous this community has become. I think a lot of you do owe DJ and Zed an apology. I completed understand why you all came to the conclusion you did, and Zed does not make things easy on himself. However myself and others have not made any comments or assumptions before the truth was revealed. Jumping on Zed/DJ/Zentaur has had a negative effect on the servers community, which I understand anyone playing Zircon doesn't really care about... However Zed/DJ love the Mir community, you can see from the effort they put into creating a server for people to play.

I feel like I'm starting to ramble so will cut this short :)

This thread should be cleaned as its not positive for the community.

If you can’t see why people came up with what’s been stated all you need to do is read all the slander from both zed and dj.

And even worse to come come from a server owner and a developer what shambles.

That itself gives zentaur a bad name/rep with the lack of professionalism.

Last edited:

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
In a shock plot twist: we have been played by Mecha Personality #9999.

The entire thing was staged and orchestrated by him in a bid to drive traffic to his site and make our community look like a bunch of malicious wrong'uns. Yes that was him talking to himself on his own forum - again. How do I know this? He slipped up, but I won't be revealing the details here. He almost succeeded in getting Dj indicted for something he didn't do, but now we know the extent this incredibly sad and twisted individual will go.

I would like to apologise to both Dj and zedina and hope they understand how convincing the evidence against them was.

I'm off for a lie down.

Plot Twist Twist!

It actually was Dj and Zedina all along, they came clean to you via PM's and you all colluded together and decided to make Mecha look bad, to make the whole thing blow over.

x51c1w4.jpg

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
We also shot an alternative ending where it was actually Jamie and Shane who conspired the whole thing just for some publicity on an otherwise banned media outlet.

Catch it on the directors cut DVD

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

ScumBag

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2017
If you can’t see why people came up with what’s been stated all you need to do is read all the slander from both zed and dj.

And even worse to come come from a server owner and a developer what shambles.

That itself gives zentaur a bad name/rep with the lack of professionalism.

I think it has to do with the language barrier some times they are taken the wrong way and misunderstood I do agree some things are clearly slander but not all of it

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
I think it has to do with the language barrier some times they are taken the wrong way and misunderstood I do agree some things are clearly slander but not all of it

No. No one is buying that. When it comes to the Zircon/Zent thing Zed (And to a fairly lesser degree DJ) were/are complete bellends. Let's not hide behind the language barrier, as it simply doesn't hold water in 95%+ of his posts. Did his language barrier cause him to be so outright spiteful and try to buy the files when he believed there would be no comeback directly to him when posting as ThePig?

That said, on this occasion I am happy to believe Tai. Despite stating several times throughout that I knew it was an assumption, it was still an assumption I made. Wrongly it seems.

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
No. No one is buying that. When it comes to the Zircon/Zent thing Zed (And to a fairly lesser degree DJ) were/are complete bellends. Let's not hide behind the language barrier, as it simply doesn't hold water in 95%+ of his posts. Did his language barrier cause him to be so outright spiteful and try to buy the files when he believed there would be no comeback directly to him when posting as ThePig?

That said, on this occasion I am happy to believe Tai. Despite stating several times throughout that I knew it was an assumption, it was still an assumption I made. Wrongly it seems.

is that a sorry?

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
My opinion on this is, if you can't fully prove it was Person A or Person B keep quiet, you don't do yourself or these forums any favours.

Falsely accusing a person of something they didn't do or had nothing to do with has happened on here before and the Administration and/or community don't always apologise for their stupidity, the community jumps on the bandwagon on crucifying said person(s) and results in damaging the actual community.
When it comes down to finding out the truth those who actively took part in the witch hunt are so quick to become the quiet ones.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
My opinion on this is, if you can't fully prove it was Person A or Person B keep quiet, you don't do yourself or these forums any favours.

Falsely accusing a person of something they didn't do or had nothing to do with has happened on here before and the Administration and/or community don't always apologise for their stupidity, the community jumps on the bandwagon on crucifying said person(s) and results in damaging the actual community.
When it comes down to finding out the truth those who actively took part in the witch hunt are so quick to become the quiet ones.

I got poof you leaked are files!

Zeth

Banned
Banned
Jan 5, 2018
I find it funny how you all went from accusing and believing the evidence to now apologising and agreeing with Tai’s no-evidence but just words. Everything found on the forums proof the two people involved. You need to be your own person and make your own mind up rather than just listen to the admin because he says so. I don’t think Jamie is far off with his plot twist twist.

Status
Not open for further replies.