Not open for further replies.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Just to change the scenario...

You run a farm, you're in the farmers union and whatnot and this guy is paying you for cows.

You give him hundreds of cows over a period of time. He then claims that what you sold him weren't in fact cows but were chickens, and tries to recoup all of the money that he gave to you for the cows.

He then starts his own farm selling cows to others, he joins the farmers union and gathers business through that union.

Do you carry on supporting the union or do you cut your losses and leave knowing that the guy screwed you over once before?

Right... look we all know I only deal in cock, so could of atleast done a realistic example like selling Chickens to find out they're turkeys... #KnowYourAnimals

Also it happens but if y'all not broken part of unions rules, regardless of ones power you cant refuse them... Its upto induvial whether or not to buy from them.

Going forward maybe the union would discuss a way to deal with situations like this fairly and appropriately.

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK
Hells has been given the Untrusted title. This was a group decision which falls in line with the punishment others have been given in similar situations.
Now that you have made that decision, would it be worth concidering reviewing the forum rules? Make it very clear what you will or will not get involved with. I do think that anyone clearly abusing and withdrawing donations, knowing full well they have "recieved the good" should be untrusted. As long as there is evidence to support this.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
" KC Out's iceman for selling items to players and not displaying them to everybody in the game shop, then reverses the payments of 100-200£ " Gets untrust title instantly.

" Hells ****'s Jamie over of 7k disputes, which then holds back content on the biggest server at the time ( content was lacking at this point ) and from what Jamie posted the other day could of been the end of Zircon all together if he didn't win most of the disputes, then he probably wouldn't release and the Community goes back to 20 FPS Mir3 files " - Has to be a LOMCN meeting for a shitty title.

Mind Blown.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
" KC Out's iceman for selling items to players and not displaying them to everybody in the game shop, then reverses the payments of 100-200£ " Gets untrust title instantly.

" Hells ****'s Jamie over of 7k disputes, which then holds back content on the biggest server at the time ( content was lacking at this point ) and from what Jamie posted the other day could of been the end of Zircon all together if he didn't win most of the disputes, then he probably wouldn't release and the Community goes back to 20 FPS Mir3 files " - Has to be a LOMCN meeting for a shitty title.

Mind Blown.

Kind of the point people are trying to make.

But if there was a way to drastically reduce the amount of release this forum ever sees again, Hells has achieved it brilliantly....hope he's proud of himself ;)

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Kind of the point people are trying to make.

But if there was a way to drastically reduce the amount of release this forum ever sees again, Hells has achieved it brilliantly....hope he's proud of himself ;)

Is that really the point here? That Hells slipped through the net and wasn't given an untrusted title at the time it happened? I've checked my PM's, I don't have any requests from anybody regarding this.

And @nigelfarage pipe down big guy if we all took your advice and jumped without looking into things you'd be banned yourself, or you forgotten that already?

Reactions: wumatica and zedina

nigelfarage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2017
Is that really the point here? That Hells slipped through the net and wasn't given an untrusted title at the time it happened? I've checked my PM's, I don't have any requests from anybody regarding this.

And @nigelfarage pipe down big guy if we all took your advice and jumped without looking into things you'd be banned yourself, or you forgotten that already?

Tai this debacle has shown us a bit of your inexperience, hasn't it?

"And @nigelfarage pipe down big guy if we all took your advice and jumped without looking into things you'd be banned yourself, or you forgotten that already?"

Yes I do remember when you posted my personal IP on a thread and opened me up to allegations of hacking multiple people. The difference is there was no real proof as there is now with Hells.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Tai this debacle has shown us a bit of your inexperience, hasn't it?

"And @nigelfarage pipe down big guy if we all took your advice and jumped without looking into things you'd be banned yourself, or you forgotten that already?"

Yes I do remember when you posted my personal IP on a thread and opened me up to allegations of hacking multiple people. The difference is there was no real proof as there is now with Hells.

Firstly I don't claim to be perfect unlike you and the great Piff over here.

Secondly there was ample proof but also a little ambiguity so I just gave you the benefit of the doubt. You're welcome though. Tell me how I could have done better oh wise one.

• Haha
Reactions: KillerMan

nigelfarage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2017

Secondly there was ample proof but also a little ambiguity so I just gave you the benefit of the doubt. You're welcome though. Tell me how I could have done better oh wise one.

You could've done better by banning Hells, not posting my IP, and not insulting Piff for giving his opinion.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex

Give me my VIP back and I'll tell you how to sort this mess out Tai... it may involve a lot of unbannings, and maybe 1-2 bannings… but.... it'll favour us all.

(One Part will be renaming Nigel to Jeremy..)

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
I will be taking my leave from LOMCN very shortly (End of this month), I will not be back whilst the problems I have still exist.

I was planning on doing this last year after the £7,000+ in disputes and seeing the person was still belonging to this community. To be honest this was more depressing than dealing with the disputes for other a month... However since he vanished and I decided to stay, since it was no longer a problem.

I release the files like I have originally said I would, I wanted to give back to the community that I felt I belonged to for such a long time. I am happy that I release, I do no regret doing so.

But since the person in question has returned, I just cannot be a part of this community anymore. It bothers me way too much that the admins felt that his actions were something that is acceptable for this community.

Thanks for all the good memories,

Jamie

I wish u all the best.
But sometimes is good to take some break.

best regards.
Dj ;)

nigelfarage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2017
Oh my mistake, i misremembered. The original poster posted my IP, you and Valk just confirmed it. Why would I have been in risk of being banned for hacking accounts of the Valkyrie server anyway? I thought you didn't want to get involved in matters such as these.

Or are you telling me I was at risk of being banned yet the guy who almost bankrupt Zircon out of £7000 is okay?
Post automatically merged:

• Dislike
Reactions: Exsodius
Status
Not open for further replies.