EuroReborn (Custom Crystal)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
i think it would get used if there was some sort of reward system to it other than getting the other person's card. I'll play it regardless when in SZ or chilling as it looks fun.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
i think it would get used if there was some sort of reward system to it other than getting the other person's card. I'll play it regardless when in SZ or chilling as it looks fun.
any reward can be abused... its just the way of it. was spoken about and removed.

i have added them to the quest system tho, so eventually you will be able to play npcs as part of quests and gain rewards.

Reactions: Piff1

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
any reward can be abused... its just the way of it. was spoken about and removed.

i have added them to the quest system tho, so eventually you will be able to play npcs as part of quests and gain rewards.

Fair play i really love that idea of playing NPC further into game.

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
so do i, im mainly a solo player too :) i need to play against npcs

Great addition to the game something new and not seen, look forward to seeing the server live. I am a huge fan of doing fk all in safezones so this is my cup of tea. Who needs rewards isnt it just about who has the best cards abit like Yugioh. I Imagine a card like EvilMir there to be 2 ingame... so when your playing them and u take that card ur dick grows 10inch.

• Love
Reactions: Sanjian

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
spent the morning and yesturday getting a few more things into place...

finally fixed the fox mobs, RedFoxMans Lighting being uber fast, Ive also upscaled them as GFS looks really crappy these days. they look better now.

and WhiteFoxMan now spawns a Shinsu like it should do.

ive got about maybe a months worth of work left, then ill be looking to possibly do a beta, i dont want to clash with artificials launch or beta tho so may postpone.

saying that ive played artificial and we have two totally different game styles so i cant see us clashing in terms of users..

Reactions: Chriz and Wittin

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Still curious as hell about how strong Wizards are going to be with the gem changes + other spells having utility + burning being on possibly equal footing to green poison!

They have easily been the most "toxic" Mir class for private servers, not necessarily a must have for team comps for boss runs/pvp but them being such a solo powerhouse unstablises the economy, outrageously so if there are easy Wiz spell and sustainable answers in huge mass spawn areas like ZT maze.

No RT floors are important on maps with potentially great income if cleared, Wiz's need to be exposed to the threat of assassins especially..... but we've not experienced a good private server with the threat of Archers additionally.

I'm also curious of the necessity of set items for that "evolution", Sins have historically been RME set reliant (vamp) to sustain, Tao's with poison+++ stat'age and if Wiz's are going to be more devasting on the AoE end will there be, just a current thought, what I would consider good would be a set that possibly reduces AoE damage by a 1/3 or more (as "Wizard line" warfare can become ridiculous).

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Awesome, love it! Also ty for the consideration, either way I'm sure we'll both do well ^^ gj man

• Love

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
looking to get a few minor things finished up today.

ive added the ability to see which cards you do or do not own via the tooltip, this way you dont have to keep checking your card album to compare the items, ive also included the old cards stats on the tooltip.

ive removed the ability to delete cards and using a card which you already own willl replace the old one, so you can continue to try and improve your deck, making matches better... unless you lose and they take the card youve been working on..

Image 0.Jpeg

Image 1.Jpeg

Image 2.Jpeg

Image 3.Jpeg

Image 4.Jpeg

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Where do those mobs on cards come from, are they on Asian servers or just fantasy pics? The raking cat specially looks like something out of future Bichon, could be a boss of raking cats, same for the others 🤨. They are all really nice, so is the panel background. (y)

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
cheers, tbh i cant remember, ive got a massive LOM folder on a hdd that contains clients from everywhere, ive got a bad habbit of scanning clients for decent images. I was gutted they only contained some of the mobs and not all of them but they were too good to not use as cards :/

the panel bg is one of the original wallpapers for mir3 job ^^

Dark Knight Rider  Legend of Mir 3 Wallpaper Gallery   Best Game 1280x1024

• Love
Reactions: zedina

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
cheers, tbh i cant remember, ive got a massive LOM folder on a hdd that contains clients from everywhere, ive got a bad habbit of scanning clients for decent images. I was gutted they only contained some of the mobs and not all of them but they were too good to not use as cards :/

the panel bg is one of the original wallpapers for mir3 job ^^

Dark Knight Rider  Legend of Mir 3 Wallpaper Gallery   Best Game 1280x1024

i loved JoB soo much................

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
So I didnt like that Yin/Yang devilnodes dont actually do much, its a bit of a naff mob, and most people have left them.

So i wanted to improve them some. YinDevilNodes now buff AMC and YangDevilNodes now buff AC, on default they buff ac or dc but tbh i cant actually tell if it works.... so ive changed them to utilise the taoists SS and BA, they will affect a target and any around it just like SS and BA.

These buffs are added to the top AC and not the bottom so they are not impossible to kill but your luck will play an important role in fighting in OmaGorge.

they also now no longer spam their attack and will buff approximatly every 30 seconds or so.

As always a naff video for you to enjoy ^^

Reactions: LOMValkyrie

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
I thought you were inspired to make some maps yesterday? <<abuse removed>>

I can do it all, once this UI is done, I'll be working on customizing maps, old and new.

Then I'd like to get back on my Unity 3D Monster Export. Inspiration doesn't have to stop at one thing you plonker.

• Haha
Reactions: Tai
Status
Not open for further replies.