EuroReborn (Custom Crystal)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Dear users,

Many of your off topic comments have been deleted due to being either:
* Off topic
* Boring
* Off Topic

Please keep it on topic as not to give me a wrist injury from having to click multiple times to delete your posts or create a new thread to continue your chats there :)

Apologizes if my off topic trigger happy deleting finger got a semi relevant post caught in the cross-fire pew pew. PS - Happy Monday

Dimebag

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2011
Server looks great , is there a rough ball park idea as to when the server will be released and we can play?

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
He said he will work around other ppls dates not to clash, tbh tho nobody has put a date on a release yet, lots rumoured to start in 4months ish

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
i was limited by the images i could find :(

no hens or deers.... ive got about 50 card images but some i have no idea what to do with, if anyone has anyhting similar then ill gladly add more cards >.<

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
muFr5hV.png

thank me later.

Akaras

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jan 14, 2014
i was limited by the images i could find :(

no hens or deers.... ive got about 50 card images but some i have no idea what to do with, if anyone has anyhting similar then ill gladly add more cards >.<

I would be interested in knowing what mobs you are missing or getting a list of what you have... I can probably find/make some images for you

• Love
Reactions: Piff1 and zedina

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
if found them in a client god knows how long ago, ive always wanted to use them, since starting it up i now cant find the original client they were from or where they came from :/

if i tell you what i have i also tell you what cards are available lol tbh im happy with the 50 i have

i have them arranged by monster level according to euro stats. the earliest is Scarecrow, but im happy with them now.. its not going to be an earlygame mechanic so dont really need hens and deers, plus you can only have 1 of each card in your "deck" anyway, thank tho @Akaras

and i love the fact that people seem to rip the piss out of this idea yet have zero contribution to anyhting in their life..

Reactions: Skibadee
Status
Not open for further replies.