levels of lomcn members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrElusive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 12, 2008
Rofl my bad dyslexia still made the same point was still used by codex the nub in wrong context as always lol :)
that dictionary does come in handy :)
still u should be banned for all your lies and flaming of others and tbh no1 will miss you :) bb
P.S KASBIAN NO1 LIKES A BROWN TONGUE AND MISS SPELLING A WORD IS A FAR CRY FROM DYSLEXIA M8:) BUT THAT DEPENDS ON YOUR MENTALLITY I SURPOSE IE=CHILD :)

No pics no prove

bam. beat this logic.

Painkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 11, 2006
shut up you muppet...
i dont think this has got any thing to do with lomcn level's so quite of topic tbh :)

Exodus Syn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2008
UK - Wirral
I've probably been the least offensive out of the 3-4 people who are arguing lol. Just a bit of tongue in cheek patronising, bit of humour...I'm not spiteful, unlike:

im sorry. if you think taking time off from work to play a game is reasonable, then your a faggot!!

faggot....

actually faggot.Last i checked taking time off work for a game is the kind of lifestyle for an American, so maybe you should consider moving there? or just going to die in general? I never said you in general, i said you support that idea... ****in idiot.

how can you fear a boy who lives in a cardboard box?
also do you actually no what dislexia is ?
thought was a low shot that had no substance to what was wrote ?
just shows his real ignorance, and that he cant see past his own arse lol

Ho ho ho ~

Last edited:

graphite

Likes to retract PayPal transactions.
Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
I've probably been the least offensive out of the 3-4 people who are arguing lol. Just a bit of tongue in cheek patronising, bit of humour...I'm not spiteful, unlike:

Ho ho ho ~

Want a tissue? :(

Lol you're such a tool, as soon as I jump in and just say it for the hell of seeing you cry, you jump out and act as if you're gods gift lmao

OMG LOOK AT WHAT THEY R SAYIn!!

Kasabian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2005
P.S KASBIAN NO1 LIKES A BROWN TONGUE AND MISS SPELLING A WORD IS A FAR CRY FROM DYSLEXIA M8:) BUT THAT DEPENDS ON YOUR MENTALLITY I SURPOSE IE=CHILD :)

Read my post again and see if I called you dyslexic. All I said is that it's ironic that you claim to know what it is but can't even spell it. Piece of advice: learn to read whats actually there not what you think is there. ;)

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
yes but I clearly haven't said anything since we were warned, where as you continued to mock those who cannot spell very well :)

Exodus Syn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2008
UK - Wirral
Want a tissue? :(

Lol you're such a tool, as soon as I jump in and just say it for the hell of seeing you cry, you jump out and act as if you're gods gift lmao

OMG LOOK AT WHAT THEY R SAYIn!!

You really aren't very bright lol, there is a reason for the "ho ho ho" at the end, none of this is to be taken seriously :)

Last edited:

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
and what is the meaning of ironic lol the context in which its used means very simalar rofl dont try get clever lol something you obviously cant do and stop brown tongueing its sad
p.s did not realize how important to you spelling was rofl .unless you not fluent in the english language you should get the jest lol unless your a nub .
and it still shows how you try to belittle people its so funny makes my day tbh
hows your lvling going ?:)

Last edited:

Exodus Syn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2008
UK - Wirral
and what is the meaning of ironic lol the context in which its used means very simalar rofl dont try get clever lol something you obviously cant do and stop brown tongueing its sad
p.s did not realize how important to you spelling was rofl .unless you not fluent in the english language you should get the jest lol unless your a nub .

You are very special

Last edited:

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003

Is english your 1st language or do you choose to type like an rtard?

Kasabian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2005
and what is the meaning of ironic lol the context in which its used means very simalar

No it doesn't you idiot. Get a dictionary and see what ironic means. In no way does ironic mean "vey similar".....

dont try get clever lol something you obviously cant do and stop brown tongueing its sad

Im not trying to look clever although in comparison to you it wouldn't take that much effort. I bet a 6 year old has a better grasp of the English language than you.

Oh and as for "brown tongueing", you make me laugh. So because I questioned someone elses logic about Exo breaking rules I must be "brown tongueing" him? In that case you must be "brown tongueing" Omen lom and graphite for jumping on the "we hate exo band wagon".

Take a piece of advice: invest in a dictionary.

Last edited:

MrElusive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 12, 2008

can you re-type this? i don't understand what you're trying to say

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
I don't hate exo at all :) i just thought it was pretty stupid him bragging about being a physical trainer. The argument basically developed from there.

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
does not need retype english is sadly my only langauge and how the <<<<< cant you read it ? you from the same catergory as the other two plums who try be something they aint lol your so amazing rofl all 3 are just jumped up little rats with no life :)
o and sorry no punctuation but in a rush have a life away from mir:) well tbh on a lunch break but there you go my advice to all 3 idiots is go die somewhere where you can be at peace with yourself
p.s as for the 6 year old comment i liked that 1 was good can tell your from good standing lol gutter trash to you all :) bb flame away
ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

Kasabian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2005
does not need retype

You a robot or something?

english is sadly my only langauge and how the <<<<< cant you read it ?

Because you can't spell + use punctuation.

o and sorry no punctuation but in a rush

Judging from your other posts being in a rush wont make the slightest difference.

have a life away from mir:) well tbh on a lunch break

Ohhhhhhhh the irony. You have a life outside mir but you use your lunch breaks to post on a mir forum?

you from the same catergory as the other two plums who try be something they aint lol your so amazing rofl all 3 are just jumped up little rats with no life :)

but there you go my advice to all 3 idiots is go die somewhere where you can be at peace with yourself

Seems like we hit a nerve. Grow up dude. Any moron can fling abuse over a forum, it aint big and it aint tough. You just don't know when you're beaten; like now for instance.

p.s as for the 6 year old comment i liked that 1 was good can tell your from good standing lol gutter trash to you all :) bb flame away
ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

Made no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.