Member's Mugs

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
didn't mean it in that way, hope you get what i mean. Anyway how long you been training? i been training since i was 16 now 24 but i can't bulk up too much i gotta keep a mix between toning up and trying to stay agile for what i do which is a pain.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
aha :P.

picture of my old platoon :) legends.

31631019907105396229905.jpg

exercise we on last weekend. 5 and 6 section on quick reaction force....soo tiring :S

dsc00269lxc.jpg

And me ;)

dsc00265tck.jpg

Last edited:

Orphanmaker1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 9, 2009
Another......

Is that Skyline in the pink tshirt? lol

As for the convict photo, it is very gay. Do women get turned on by murderers and thieves? Not so much... Men like Prai on the other hand can phantasise about being locked up with them and being their b itch.

Kadama said:
4 Pictures from our modelling shoot we had yesterday even tho he prefered to be using the camera rather than infront of it he done really well!

I like the way they're all like family portraits, but then at the end you just couldn't contain yourself and your shirt accidently slips off, kid falls on the floor and it becomes a self portrait.

Last edited:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Is that Skyline in the pink tshirt? lol

As for the convict photo, it is very gay. Do women get turned on by murderers and thieves? Not so much... Men like Prai on the other hand can phantasise about being locked up with them and being their b itch.

I like the way they're all like family portraits, but then at the end you just couldn't contain yourself and your shirt accidently slips off, kid falls on the floor and it becomes a self portrait.

Haha, Id love to meet you.

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
****, Prai never knew you were a hardman :eek:

haha why does : o become :eek:??

anyway i meant :0

Last edited by a moderator: