Under World [3.55]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
why even chat to taifun tkila its all the same group of guys from same country ripping pple off 4th server attributted to same group of school kids laughing their arses off at how easy they get your money an how easy it is to do so many times with the same excuses tbh i cant stop laughing at this . the part that really tickles me is the fact they think they are great for ripping pple off its an internet mugging haha
p.s any 1 got files an need a host p.m me an we can show em how its done an no i wont buy files p:)

sorry but... i dont know if on mir 3 server hight rate you can make money :))

and tkila is not me , tkila wanted long time ago to help my server but i dont neded at the moment it was

now i need tkila for helping me so dont split lies every where

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Taifun, like I said in my previous comment, I tried to msg you ingame and facebook but YOU DON'T LISTEN, I tried several times on here politely but again you DON'T LISTEN instead you start yelling at people tellin another to F*** his mother then remove comment and then start again completely off context hence reason I didn't comment back in here, I have spoken to the host of your server since then and gave him a few helpful hints because he listened to me and never started yelling, like I said before good luck with your next server but just a little time and effort and thought about mobs and test them at low lvls with starter kits to see if u can make it fair for new starters.

most problems of my server are done and solved , now i must try in a few days to move it on a host ...

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Under World 3.55 Update

Check out on first page

ABurma

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2012
Wakama.first and first respect me,2nd remember u played my server and you told me much things from ur life and i do not tell to ppl what u told me and the fking u crying to me all the fking day,im respectuous but i see i have to be bad ;) so i will.

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

well mate i tell to you a thing.IF YOU SAY I DO NOT HAVE A CLUE ABOUT MIR 3 why the fk you do not open ur own server and we later talk?
Using the same files as you and doing nothing I can put up a server in less than 10 minute and have it online within 15 minute, you know SFA about the files you are using, infact your that dumb you actually bought an Envir that is readily available to everyone at lomcn.

Don't preach to me about putting up a server or even come close to say I know nothing, cause you know the guides you use and the cleaned up server files that you have access to, myself and others created these so idiots like you can put up a server and then do nothing correctly with it.

store1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2011
i read most posts and the gm is not corrupt and i like there server i rekon they have done pritty good on it

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
i read most posts and the gm is not corrupt and i like there server i rekon they have done pritty good on it

Thank's that's why the server is not on , we making big update's and repeat all thing's over and over

Sorry becos i dont respond on pms due i got 2 manny on

pijakus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 6, 2011
Poland
Thank's that's why the server is not on , we making big update's and repeat all thing's over and over

Sorry becos i dont respond on pms due i got 2 manny on

"Big update's" ROFTL ! no comment ... tkila got 15 year olds ... and i know server stay in him home ... so pls dont lies ppl

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
"Big update's" ROFTL ! no comment ... tkila got 15 year olds ... and i know server stay in him home ... so pls dont lies ppl

The Server is in my PC

Tkila helping with files only

P.S. atleast i got a server , and my pc can ..."Survie" .. not as your's stop talking **** now plz

And btw .. you dont done nothing as GM..

ABurma

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2012
TBH all this thread is showing, is the lack of mental maturity between Taifun & Tkila - Nether of you can produce a server that people actually enjoy or even last's longer than a month. It's people like the pair of them, that have no concept of what they are doing, that ruins a small community as such.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Loving the Hypocrisy on this thread. Spilling from the brims.

ABurma

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2012
Loving the Hypocrisy on this thread. Spilling from the brims.
And why not close the thread, seeing as the server isn't actually online, or is that the hypocrisy your talking about.

Moved to upcoming as this server is no longer online.

How come it's always you that does this and not the other mods who respond, thought Paul was supposed to be looking after this section!

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
And why not close the thread, seeing as the server isn't actually online, or is that the hypocrisy your talking about.

How come it's always you that does this and not the other mods who respond, thought Paul was supposed to be looking after this section!

Mapadale what the fudge.

The advert was moved, and it wasnt just Czelda who did it, Stop acting as if you know the in and outs. Jeez, Big brother or what.

Last edited:

ABurma

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2012
Don't be so epic Luke, you let this thread get in the condition it has done since yesterday and yet it wasn't moved or closed and it's always 9/10 that czeldabolg does anything in this section, you on the other hand!

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
****!...

The worlds ending!!!!! Get a grip Mapa, your in no position to question my modding.

And I cant help that im Epic.

ABurma

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2012
****!...

The worlds ending!!!!! Get a grip Mapa, your in no position to question my modding.

And I cant help that im Epic.
No the word FAIL comes directly after it, but I wasn't going to give you the benefit of having ammunition to come back at me with, seeing as I don't want to be given abuse from someone as small minded as yourself. But I can guarantee that it's going to come anyway, as you feel you have the need to belittle people and anyone has the right to question your ability as a moderator of these forums or lack of, that's what happens when your put in a public position.

Oh and have another guess, as it's not mapa, but you are lukewarm!

thinKer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2012
Glad to see others see what I see mods here have ego probs an most not all are useless at their position lol good work

ABurma

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2012
Glad to see others see what I see mods here have ego probs an most not all are useless at their position lol good work
However your not allowed to have an opinion or voice a concern, because the moment you do, you get penalised for it with a made up infraction.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Your just trolling, in the past three days, three trolls have appeared. Your all just angry and looking for blame, and I've stated it is not the staffs fault for what's happening to mir3.

And I still fail to see how exactly you know how we or I am not doing as I am supposed, we all work in very different ways, some are the over lookers, some are the brains, experience and knowledge and some do more of what you guys see as in forum duties.

Everyone does have an opinion your right, which is exactly what I have, you gonna troll? Imma troll you back ya Getz??

ABurma

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2012
Your just trolling, in the past three days, three trolls have appeared. Your all just angry and looking for blame, and I've stated it is not the staffs fault for what's happening to mir3.

And I still fail to see how exactly you know how we or I am not doing as I am supposed, we all work in very different ways, some are the over lookers, some are the brains, experience and knowledge and some do more of what you guys see as in forum duties.

Everyone does have an opinion your right, which is exactly what I have, you gonna troll? Imma troll you back ya Getz??
Thinkers current infraction is a point of a member of staff infracting for the sake of it, as the infraction given for the post has no bearing on the infraction he was given.

Active Infraction (Points: 15)
Regular bullying of other member(s) or staff
Left By
Shank
06:25 PM 25-04-2012
Expires
06:25 PM 10-05-2012

Are you not trolling by being present in a section, to a point you belittle and goad people into an argument so that they can then either be infracted or banned.

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
Some one kick him pls!!! He destroyd my server"s reputation>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.