Under World [3.55]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
i advise not to play here because this is one big **** , Bogdan , Tkila you do the same thing with me....
Tkila a guy 15 years old his mother pays for electricity and how not to pay it gives you a server offline.
So do not recommend playing here.

:)))) you'r right in 2tings.i have 16 years old.and my ''parents'send me money for pay all from the house,

about server offline it's not true,btw u saying it bcz u are not more the 'polish mod' xD

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
pfff pijakus sorry becos i excluded you from my admins list :) maybe next time with luck ..

afk 1-2hrs and i go again to wrok in my srv

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
updated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soon beta stage open stay close!!!!!

dont care about all who speaks !!! This is reloaded version and may be one of the bests updated verison of server so register on our forum and stay close!!

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
Some Information About the server:

Server its high rate,with no master-student system,with dlvls,lvls ups,boses,tao pets on dmenu and more things,i do not have time to post more things bcz i wan't to finish some things before i will do the beta.(i will hope beta would be in a couple hours so u all can test things and tell me what's good and what's bad)

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
Nice work tkila , i saw the server :D pfff who dont play here they will lose the biggest funny of theyr life!:D

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
guys beta will be in a hour or till i will finish some caves .

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

***************More Info-------------------------

Ok guys,remember if i open today it would be only beta some hours or 1day+
at the start u will get Dkit,this kit got nice stats(u will get it only in the beta)
u will choice where to lvl,boses ,npcs.quests and please if you will find a bug or something bad

post in forum or there

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
ok guys

BETA ONLINE

if you find something wrong post here,any sugestion about tao pets or all what you want are welcomes

you will find god items in shops.(only in beta

Launcher:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ugxxrdx7t4paen2

Remember:its only beta.all bugs and all what are wrong pm me

Server it's in beta,it need still changes,if you find something wrong post please

pijakus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 6, 2011
Poland
no comment gm evaluate your server ...
and the server is one big ****...
and i think Tkila take from others server script xD i think evolution
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.