[2.3TD] Blaze MiR II [Dedicated Host]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Its Semi High rate Exp and Item Stats are also Semi High.

For example Im level 45 with level 35 kit on and the level 45 Armour on and my stats are for a warrior:-

AC: 25-53
AMC: 22-41
DC: 32-70

With Full warrior 45 kit my DC is 48-90
no1 will die 1v1 with them stats lol :P

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
no1 will die 1v1 with them stats lol :P

I agree, unfortunately.
That AC/AMC is way high, if you expect dc70 to penitrate ac50 with much effect your fairly mislead. :eek:

Server sounds like ones that have been before, i even recognise the homezone. Luckily the choice of servers avaliable today is small, so you'll get players. :D

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
I agree, unfortunately.
That AC/AMC is way high, if you expect dc70 to penitrate ac50 with much effect your fairly mislead. :eek:

Server sounds like ones that have been before, i even recognise the homezone. Luckily the choice of servers avaliable today is small, so you'll get players. :D
exactly

even at like ac10-40 it would be hard 2 kill the other person

for a lvl35 kit... that ac/amc against the dc is way to high... lvl35 is a noob lvl lol... u should have like ac10-40 amc3-10

Already trying to put the server down, just gtfo, im sure he will make sure pvp works fine.
oh **** off u tit, iw asnt even talkin 2 u

i was just offerin my personal opinion, tryin 2 help him with server... seein as ive played hundreds of servers and know pretty well wot sorta stats do wot. even if i didnt own oldskool i would still post EXACTLY the same thing i jsut did....

i assure u... unless u have a para or like slow20, no war vs anotehr war 1v1 will die now why dont you gtfo idiot.

MoaningMurtle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2007
Untited Kingdom
This is why I want another person to help me test stats. Altho you say 35 is a noob level... Its not actually a noob level the server is totally custom so when you say pvp will take forever it shouldnt.

And so what if its not like a server where 2 hits and your on the floor.

If anyone is willing to help me test out stats and other stuff please pm me.

Also you dont recognise the HomeZone that is impossible because I made it myself last night :)

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
This is why I want another person to help me test stats. Altho you say 35 is a noob level... Its not actually a noob level the server is totally custom so when you say pvp will take forever it shouldnt.

And so what if its not like a server where 2 hits and your on the floor.

If anyone is willing to help me test out stats and other stuff please pm me.

Also you dont recognise the HomeZone that is impossible because I made it myself last night :)

i aint got anything to do so i dont mind helping you out and seeing as your using IrOnline's client just ask and ill help :D

GODESS

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2003
uk
Lync i need to talk to you on msn can you log in please

O and i'm hosting this server.

GODESS

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2003
uk
Well if im not then lyncus has some serious questions to answer with me and his other host he has found.

Coz now he has 2 hosts very reluctant to host for him making promises to both of us

[LeeCuz]

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2005
Hampshire, UK
Majorly out of order if you ordered a Dedi for him. even if it wasnt a overly dear one. When he gets online we will convo on msn. and give him a slaughtering.

Sphortex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2006
Kentoku?

Ahh i remember that server with GM Bones etc, i hacked it and said goodbye to it.

/Bountyhunter

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
From what I have seen of Murtle, not only in this thread, but also in a number of others, the server is going to own.

Status
Not open for further replies.