[2.3TD] Blaze MiR II [Dedicated Host]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
You never made it, You chipped in along with me RAGE and Robert. But you can take most of the credit for Mir3 (Or maybe thats what you was talking about...)

rage3dmix

Hi all, Lyncus asked me to post my reply to this thread. Im RAGE, founder of RNDpro.com as you obviously might know.

Lyncus was the very reason we have Mir3 RNDpro on the go. Once he got it running it became too much for him and then he passed it on to me. From there on me and whoever I got to help has made it how it is now. I dont know if any one else was involved in the server with him but I remember there were two of them.

Of course we were talking way back in 2005 or less I cant remember

MoaningMurtle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2007
Untited Kingdom
Hi all, Lyncus asked me to post my reply to this thread. Im RAGE, founder of RNDpro.com as you obviously might know.

Lyncus was the very reason we have Mir3 RNDpro on the go. Once he got it running it became too much for him and then he passed it on to me. From there on me and whoever I got to help has made it how it is now. I dont know if any one else was involved in the server with him but I remember there were two of them.

Lol should have said your post isnt needed now, tho I didnt help in Mir2 also.

anyway thread has gone way off topic lol

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
u didn't make RNDPro, RAGE did =p

lets get this right rage did nothing other than spend donation money on him self for the sereres

1 off otheres was ultima i remeber remaking his charr and having full gm kit lololol then pwned started crying cuz i was owning him lolol

MoaningMurtle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2007
Untited Kingdom
lets get this right rage did nothing other than spend donation money on him self for the sereres

1 off otheres was ultima i remeber remaking his charr and having full gm kit lololol then pwned started crying cuz i was owning him lolol

That Ultima was a noob who as pissin me of asking to test it lol soi made him gm to test server b4 i made it live.

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
That Ultima was a noob who as pissin me of asking to test it lol soi made him gm to test server b4 i made it live.
You shouldn't never give in to pressure or people bugging you, I hope you've learnt that by now =] if not then you're a mug (to put it bluntly)

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
You shouldn't never give in to pressure or people bugging you, I hope you've learnt that by now =] if not then you're a mug (to put it bluntly)
you ****ing **** what kinda ****ing prick says mug you're a complete twat

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
is there any need for all this language. and stopp spamming lyncus's thread.

/ancient

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
you ****ing **** what kinda ****ing prick says mug you're a complete twat
Hah, seriously you make me laugh =] incase you didn't notice I was actually helping him not giving abuse you tit.

I will use what word I wish, therefore your little swearing fiasco is pointless and you just make yourself look like a right mug =]

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
he posts sh1t like this on every thread....
Every thread? really hmm I'm guessing you're not looking at the same threads I am, as by no means am I posting 'sh1t' on every thread. I don't even look at every thread =]

But thankyou none the less <3

Status
Not open for further replies.