3 more london bombs?

Join Discord

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Prai said:
I dident mean it as Bomb them all i mean Find out who did it then bomb there muslim Theyve bombed Something we Are proud of so we should bomb something there proud of.

Yes because that will sure stop the terrorist's from bombing more places in the UK....

Fighting Terrorists with more volence doesnt work a 10 year old could tell you that nowadays

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Prai said:
****ing Muslim *******s I reckon We shud all bomb there ****ing Mosck While there ****ing in it there stupid, If i say anymore i will be banned.
Racist *******, cant blaim the whole muslim race for your lack of understanding you ignorant twat.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
i never said it will But what upsets 90% english citizens is noing its an english citizen that did it.
so if we send em all beck then We could fight back Without worrying about harming english citizens.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
im a muslim, and i find your **** offensive so just shut up, stop arguing a pointless case, racism is wrong, why should all muslims be attacked just because of what a few people do?

just go back to your hole

ne0sbabe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2004
Hull
Prai said:
i never said it will But what upsets 90% english citizens is noing its an english citizen that did it.
so if we send em all beck then We could fight back Without worrying about harming english citizens.

Prai theres one thing wrong with what your saying. In the case of the bombings the other week...they was born in ENGLAND!

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Prai said:

Now you suggesting you send Muslims out of the UK wtf Prai many of em where born in the UK hell the ones who bombed you where born in the UK

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Blam shut up and Read will you i said i was wrong to post that But im not editing it I said if it carries on they should be sent home.
go back to your hole.

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
hmm when i set this as my msn name, noone beleived me and called me a sick **** and told me to shut up and stuff :(

and Prai you really are a dense 4 year old aren't you, how the **** can a paki be racist by saying paki, it doesn't make sense, besides it's only racist if you say it in an abusive way, it's just short for pakistani you don't know **** prai

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
MiloFoxburr said:
Now you suggesting you send Muslims out of the UK wtf Prai many of em where born in the UK hell the ones who bombed you where born in the UK

Well How come muslims are supposed to be so stricr About there religion And there doing this Again im sorry if i have hurt anybodys feelings But This point eeds to be argued.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Pyraine said:
hmm when i set this as my msn name, noone beleived me and called me a sick **** and told me to shut up and stuff :(

and Prai you really are a dense 4 year old aren't you, how the **** can a paki be racist by saying paki, it doesn't make sense, besides it's only racist if you say it in an abusive way, it's just short for pakistani you don't know **** prai

be quite will you I see paki as racist ive been brought up differently than You obviously saying Paki shop or saying Shut up you paki To anyone is racist in my eyes and thats what he did say.]

And i never said A paki calling sum1 a paki is racist But its not fair if a white person says it and gets done without the paki Getting done.

Last edited:

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
who futura? HE IS A PAKI YOU ****ING RETARD WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IT'S NOT RACIST YOU THICK IGNORANT ****

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Im not the ignorant one When You ****ing Think a paki calling paki is acceptable but a white calling one Isent.

There both not acceptable and Both should be dealed with for doing so.

You ignorant twat

Mason

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2005
there nt major so they think.....if were being bombed again....then :S...... they just said its probly a warning from then cus were saying we aint scared blah blah

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
oh my god, you must really not understand, anything

how can someone be racist to their own race jesus ****ing christ, go google ignorant before you even dare to use it against me

and what the **** does 'Isent' mean

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Isnot and..

Im not saying its racist you thick **** im saying If a white guy gets Banned etc for saying it to a paki then so should an asian.

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
no, because a white guy wouldn't get banned for saying paki, i won't get banned for saying it because i'm not being racist. you didn't say paki, but you gave a paragraph of racist abuse towards muslims on the first page, that's what you will banned for