Status
Not open for further replies.

XxEvilDxX

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2010
USA
This is looking great I would love to see a 3-D MIR I hope everything works out.

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Nice little project coming along even if this does fail in the sense you can code it or do not have the time for what ever reason atleast you have a good selection of graphics you can sell :)

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
i never noticed this great work you are doing mask and team..

i have past experience in 3d modeling but with blender which i studied at the university.. had to make a video in blender so i learnt how to model complex objects like a nissan skyline... if you don't mind i would like to get in contact with you to speak directly with you.. could you let me have a contact via pm?

1westy1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
Nice to see your still trying at it Mask. Since I got my new computer I haven't been able to get MSN to work which is why we haven't chatted in a while! Looking at the first images makes me consider getting into modelling a bit.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
i would play this... seriously, looks good. u guys shud finish, and u cud charge a small monthly fee and probarly make some money.

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
Some cool spell type effects using UDK.

[video=youtube;0uA_sw7QwHE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uA_sw7QwHE&feature=related[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.