AceM2: Official Server now online

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
well that atleast gets me ingame, thanks :D

i'll keep trying to download the files whenever i can and i'll report if they eventually download

Squatts

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
Is this a TEST server?? or is it the official game now??

Squatts

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
I feel like i'm the only one playing this game haha

---------- Post Merged at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:46 PM ----------

---------- Post Merged on 06-05-2013 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 05-05-2013 at 08:46 PM ----------

Yep, that's how it works. Random chance of activating a quest for that mob when you kill it. We're still looking at tweaking them too

With regards to this, DOes that mean if you kill a mob, you then have to kill a certain amount of the SAME mob?? For example, if you kill a scarecrow... and you get a killchain quest... do u have to kill a number of scarecrows???

Last edited:

happypuppy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 15, 2003
BC, Canada

---------- Post Merged at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:46 PM ----------

---------- Post Merged on 06-05-2013 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 05-05-2013 at 08:46 PM ----------

With regards to this, DOes that mean if you kill a mob, you then have to kill a certain amount of the SAME mob?? For example, if you kill a scarecrow... and you get a killchain quest... do u have to kill a number of scarecrows???

yes: read your chatscreen when this happens. it will say to kill XX of (mobname) in xxxx seconds and thus ignor popup

Purity

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 25, 2007

The usercount is slowly creeping up, I think the peak was around 50 players or so yesterday.

Give the server a chance :)

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
hmmm im running virus scans and finding nothing , no worries , ty for help , i will look for a server with less issues to download cheers anyway

Dont give up the fight man! we need good players in game like yourself. Im not totally computer literate myself but I've had similar problems doing my head in with mir servers. Trying to get on them and failing when others can really does my head in. If anyone can pm him and help him out do it remote assistance xD anyway chill time do some dumbell reps ................................. all the F key mashing needs some muscle!

koz1122

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2012
Hey i have Sijo Mir Files.
Do i need to download AceM2 Files to connect to this or can i just put your Ip etc into the "Servers.ini" ?

Squatts

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
yes: read your chatscreen when this happens. it will say to kill XX of (mobname) in xxxx seconds and thus ignor popup

RIght.. ok... Because I had a killChain quest yesterday and all it said was... "Kill 5 KillChain Monsters"..... and I didn't know what a KillCHain monster was lol

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
server has peaked to around 60 players today :D fun server to play and recommended for those who love the whole grinding of mir and low rates ofcourse, come join us if you aint already :<3

Squatts

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
I'm loving the low exp rate and the grinding. It's a good feeling getting to a high lvl that's hard knowing full well you've worked hard to get there.

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
Suggestions:
Remove all the town maps and link maps and all that crap that is simply a chore...
Make Dungeon Teleport at NPC, Base MW as main town (coz of Sabuk).
Starting out and not seeing anyone for hours was a major put-off

Issues:
The bosses seem to have higher HP/Attack/MoveSpeed than normal???

While this might sound more challenging, Tao has Poison to stop HP Regen and can stay far away, wizard has firewall (benefits massively from enemy move speed), while warrior just suffers (cant beat enemy regen/ cant tank boss /cant even escape once hit)

Purity

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 25, 2007
Suggestions:
Remove all the town maps and link maps and all that crap that is simply a chore...
Make Dungeon Teleport at NPC, Base MW as main town (coz of Sabuk).

Why would you want to remove all of the town maps? And lolno, don't make a dungeon teleport NPC. You have a horse and can buy RTs, use them.

You don't need to base MW as the main town, instead of chilling in BW just chill at MW.

Also warriors can escape, use shoulderdash.

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Great server so far, loving the grind and working for your character and items, just don't ruin it with a stupid event which most low rate servers tend to do.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
also i click on install on ur server ad on page 1 and get this coming through not what its supposed to be :

http://surveycenter.minorsmarine.com/home.html?

and as for the game size it says : 368 MB (386,672,262 bytes)

You most likely have Spyware / Malware. Download and run MalwareBytes Anti Malware and you'll have less problems, this may also be why your download(s) are cutting out if your computer is unsafe!

Would it be possible to get rid of the guild title in a player's name? Just having their guild looks great, but having their title as well just looks untidy to me. It isn't needed either imo.

I'd like to second this. Looks a lot better and also stops the "title bug/abuse" (where one player can edit their title in a specific way to appear named as someone else... this also can apparently cause a lot of issues server-side but these are different files, so probably not an issue.

Last edited:

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
Why would you want to remove all of the town maps? And lolno, don't make a dungeon teleport NPC. You have a horse and can buy RTs, use them.

Errrm, you CAN also shave your balls with a cheese grater... that doesnt make it the best option however ...

Your telling me the teleport NPC can teleport me to Mongchon, 3 maps away, but he cant teleport me to OmaCave like 30 seconds away?
Why dont YOU use a horse and RTs if you love them so much? What is it, the summer holidays or something?

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Errrm, you CAN also shave your balls with a cheese grater... that doesnt make it the best option however ...

Your telling me the teleport NPC can teleport me to Mongchon, 3 maps away, but he cant teleport me to OmaCave like 30 seconds away?
Why dont YOU use a horse and RTs if you love them so much? What is it, the summer holidays or something?

I think he's trying to say, if it's a mere 30 seconds away, why not just Horse it? Could of gone about it in a slightly less demeaning manner but, he has a point. The Teleport NPC is exclusive to maps because they're just that; Large distances that would take far too much time to get to by horse.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010

I'm with this guy, its not 1.4 mir no more, running to caves? AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT

Squatts

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013

I disagree. That's the problem with servers nowadays. It's to easy!

I know David.... why not have a frigin' NCP that teleports you straight to all the KRs so you don't have to fanny about running about everywhere. Why not just spawn EvilMir right outside BW so eveyrone can have a chance at it instead of spending hours getting there.

Why not start everyone off with a tele ring??

Stop being lazy and a tight-ass and run/rt/horse it. --->> IMO.

HOWEVER..... I do agree about the whole starting off at Genko Tree Valley where noone is around-part is a bit risky from a developer's point of view. To someone who's just started and has no idea.... it's better to start off in a place that's populated... that way if you don't know how to do things from the off there is always the lovely Mir Community to help them along a bit? Maybe.... spawn in BW... but have a half decent quest that leads them to GTV or Border.... Then they can go from there. Otherwise.. Make GTV a bit more popular :D

Just a suggestion.
Squatts.

Status
Not open for further replies.