AceM2: Official Server now online

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Purity

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 25, 2007
People need to learn how to read and comprehend posts on this forum.

This started out as a simple post asking for SFB to be boosted a tad and now people are saying we want to out-dps warriors and wizzies, lol.

I have stated numerous times that we don't want to be able to do the same amount of damage as other classes and that we KNOW Taos are a support class, but why should that stop them from being able to solo efficiently or kill things?

Solo'ing efficiently doesn't mean being able to hit 5 mobs at once, it means not having to re-summon your pet 4 times on a single Oma and having to cast SFB 20 times on one mob.

Squatts

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013

This started out as a simple post asking for SFB to be boosted a tad and now people are saying we want to out-dps warriors and wizzies, lol.

I have stated numerous times that we don't want to be able to do the same amount of damage as other classes and that we KNOW Taos are a support class, but why should that stop them from being able to solo efficiently or kill things?

Solo'ing efficiently doesn't mean being able to hit 5 mobs at once, it means not having to re-summon your pet 4 times on a single Oma and having to cast SFB 20 times on one mob.

Get leveling then. ^^ Still unhappy? Don't play a tao. Simples. Like it or lump it. The decision is yours... Mwuahahaha...ahaha...hahaa...mm. meh. -.-

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
tbh i dont see how a tao in total would be different in damage to wizz or warr. Wizz has its spells, warr has its shift key :P and tao has, pets, poison, sfb + dc (some cases curse) with all those damaging at once and still worse dps than them classes then maybe sumits wrong if not using all of those then get to it.

TravisW

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 4, 2007

Because when has it EVER been this way? Finding it hard to kill things, maybe get more SC? I can comprehend just fine and you lot sound like everyone who cries about tao's. They have always been the weakest class unless they have a lot of SC, and pets have always sucked.
And like I said before, god forbid you'd hunt in a group and actually do a tao's job, which isn't soloing everything.
Wanna solo lots of ****, try a wiz or war, again, like it has always been.

Last edited:

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
First impression on these new graphics is just wow, carnt believe how good it looks!!

---------- Post Merged on 27-05-2013 at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 26-05-2013 at 06:16 PM ----------

Slightly boring starting off as a noob due to no quests etc, seems abit of a drain and boring, once you get abit higher tho its so bad, but my god the new graphics and just the change in skill graphics, I'm addicted lol

Squatts

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
First impression on these new graphics is just wow, carnt believe how good it looks!!

---------- Post Merged on 27-05-2013 at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 26-05-2013 at 06:16 PM ----------

Slightly boring starting off as a noob due to no quests etc, seems abit of a drain and boring, once you get abit higher tho its so bad, but my god the new graphics and just the change in skill graphics, I'm addicted lol

The graphics are really good. It's been run a bit poorly from the start though e.g people exploiting bugs... then the bugs being removed so those exploiters nave a huge advantage over others. There was no rewind or anything. People being banned left/right & center even though they weren't doing anything wrong. So now you have high levels who got there in a few weeks.... and the n00bs who are struggling to get a lvl a day haha.

Other than this, it's a very good clone of Mir, graphics are superb and a standard way above any other server.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Amazing server loving it but you ever fault of maybe sorting pvp's out for warriors ? Cant tap shift while running and hit them so defeats the hole point of warrior pvp its beyond a joke and needs sorting really un fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.