AceM2: Official Server now online

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paloma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 3, 2013
Sounds great. BRT lol
AND
Facebook facebook facebook
theres lots mir fan groups on FB Tell them about this

norman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2004
Game wont load in windows 8. Anyone know a solution?

norman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2004
It tried to load then gose back to desktop. no error messages just have to close it when goes to full screen.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
My downloads complete, the mir2.exe is in the folder ive done all the properties stuff, double click and nothing happens :/ any ideas?

Last edited:

Squatts

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
I'm not on because I'm at work. Some of us have to work y'know lol. I'll definitely be on. How long has server been up??? CAN'T FRIGGIN WAIT!!!

Hopefully the graphics will be better than the previous Mir I was playing (Mir 2 Forever) - what does everyone think about this?

Paloma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 3, 2013
mir2forever lol graphic were no worse than orig mir but we 21st century now.
Hasnt SW been taken by grannys on that server?

Squatts

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
mir2forever lol graphic were no worse than orig mir but we 21st century now.
Hasnt SW been taken by grannys on that server?

LOL - it has indeed. This is the only server I know of at the moment. Came across SiJo Mir by chance and the screen shots and youtube videos of it (the graphics) look AMAZING!! Can't wait to get home from work and start grinding away.

How many people you think are set to play this? over 100? Is it going to be one of the best servers going??

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
LOL - it has indeed. This is the only server I know of at the moment. Came across SiJo Mir by chance and the screen shots and youtube videos of it (the graphics) look AMAZING!! Can't wait to get home from work and start grinding away.

How many people you think are set to play this? over 100? Is it going to be one of the best servers going??

I think you're mixing up Sijo and Ace, two different servers lol

Squatts

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
I think you're mixing up Sijo and Ace, two different servers lol

oO good point lol. I got confused. I downloaded SiJo lol .Is AceM2 any different to SiJo? and do you think you will be merging? That would be awesome (close to creaming in my pants already I don't know what merging AceM2 & SiJo will do!)

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
oO good point lol. I got confused. I downloaded SiJo lol .Is AceM2 any different to SiJo? and do you think you will be merging? That would be awesome (close to creaming in my pants already I don't know what merging AceM2 & SiJo will do!)

AceM2 is a more normal Mir 2 experience, Sijo offers something different. Brand new worlds, systems etc.

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
Not yet... Plan for Sin and Archer are to be released in expansions :)

Sam
so when the expansions have been released and people wanna change there class would they HAVE to make a whole new character? or can you maybe be a nice person and allow them to change class? jst so the time and effort they have put in wont go to waste, thats obvs if they like that class?? jst a surgestion... or isit going to be a donate for class change?

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
so when the expansions have been released and people wanna change there class would they HAVE to make a whole new character? or can you maybe be a nice person and allow them to change class? jst so the time and effort they have put in wont go to waste, thats obvs if they like that class?? jst a surgestion... or isit going to be a donate for class change?

Both myself and Milo do this as a hobby and neither of us are really interested in money making schemes like donate for a class change...

If I am completely honest we haven't had the discussion about what we are going to do yet, the current play is to ween out as many bugs before starting on new content... As I have already coded sin into two other sets of files I would imagine he would be first and it wouldn't take very long, but I am just the coder :P, Milo is the real brains behind the outfit.

Sam

sprite110911

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2011
Los Angeles
Both myself and Milo do this as a hobby and neither of us are really interested in money making schemes like donate for a class change...

If I am completely honest we haven't had the discussion about what we are going to do yet, the current play is to ween out as many bugs before starting on new content... As I have already coded sin into two other sets of files I would imagine he would be first and it wouldn't take very long, but I am just the coder :P, Milo is the real brains behind the outfit.

Sam

It's good to hear that!
Anyway be focus on current bugs.
Thanks for ACEM2 team hard work :)

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
Gingseng / Sunpot in shop? Will ever be instant pots in shop?

<<< Only question worth asking lol

MCDONALDS

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
Southampton, UK
Whats the usercount on this?

---------- Post Merged at 03:00 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:43 AM ----------

Sam

Sam are you really from chandlers ford!?!?!?!??!!??!

---------- Post Merged at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:43 AM ----------

Also is there only euro gear on server? cuz alot of it is in shops? just askin alot of questions cuz im lookin to play thanks for your reply

Status
Not open for further replies.