AceM2 - Official Test Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
error_1.png

error_2.png[

error_3.png

Requires Translation.
Error_4.png

Auto Update takes an age to connect and then another age per file to extract.

It constantly downloads Mir2.Dat file (2.45MB) every time, (it does it twice per attempt). and then produces the errors.

I cannot even get past this auto patcher.

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit.

Last edited:

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
Unable to alt+tab? It's like it's not full screen, bit buggy, can't seem to properly minimize the game or tab out of it.

Ilsta

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2012
Unable to alt+tab? It's like it's not full screen, bit buggy, can't seem to properly minimize the game or tab out of it.

yeah, just alt+enter and go windowed ant then again to go to full screen or via the options menu.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
gotta say i'm a little disappointed in the game. I expected brand new maps to explore and get lost in, but so far i've just seen direct copies of the old maps with new textures. The horses look out of place imo, and i'm yet to really see any major improvement over what i've already seen in the ruby files. The only thing i've found mildly entertaining so far is the auto path finding.

I hope the map editor is easy to use still, i was wanting to see lots of small paths to get from town to town in a scenic route, current maps are all too open.

Bug wise, i'm sure you've already picked up on;

NPC text is dodgy, theres like a dot/underline between each character
Accept group button needs translating
The run path finding doesn't work very well. If you hold left mouse you will walk around obsticles, but holding right mouse looks to be a set direction, and often gets stuck

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
gotta say i'm a little disappointed in the game. I expected brand new maps to explore and get lost in, but so far i've just seen direct copies of the old maps with new textures. The horses look out of place imo, and i'm yet to really see any major improvement over what i've already seen in the ruby files. The only thing i've found mildly entertaining so far is the auto path finding.

I hope the map editor is easy to use still, i was wanting to see lots of small paths to get from town to town in a scenic route, current maps are all too open.

Bug wise, i'm sure you've already picked up on;

NPC text is dodgy, theres like a dot/underline between each character
Accept group button needs translating
The run path finding doesn't work very well. If you hold left mouse you will walk around obsticles, but holding right mouse looks to be a set direction, and often gets stuck

? Not seen that at all. NPC's text is the same as any other set of files and Shanda designed the Maps like that. People are free to create new maps using the new objects.

Ilsta

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2012
Files look great imo and seem to run smoothly, just this speed error kicking me so often is annoying but thats what were testing for :)

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Heres a few screenshots of ingame:

Heres a couple of bugs I have found:

-When you try walking into certain shops, it disconnects you from the server
(The main one is sabukwall walls, if you walk into these they will automatically disconnect you).
-Chatbar - When somebody PM's you, there is no gap between their name, and what they are typing.
-NPC's allow you to purchase items even if your bagweight is over.
-Town Teleport NPC doesnt teleport you to Tao Village.
-When pressing "B" it brings up a GM Menu which can add to your item statistics, however this is just purely a ghost on items and does NOT take effect when hitting monsters.
-Seems to be lagg, or a slight delay in the game play (Unsure what to think about this).
-When mountain your horse, it seems to drain all of your HP.

I'm aware that this is up for testing, I just thought I would post the bugs on here rather than spamming PM's.

Other than the few bugs here and there, I think these files are immense!
Well worth the change over, and far more advanced from and files released to date.

Last edited:

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Auto Update takes an age to connect and then another age per file to extract.

It constantly downloads Mir2.Dat file (2.45MB) every time, (it does it twice per attempt). and then produces the errors.

I cannot even get past this auto patcher.

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit.

Try now? I may of messed up patch before going for lunch. I've tested there with no issues. It's Wemade's official Patcher skinned so any extract issues is due to them. I'm not seeing any extended extracting times though.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
? Not seen that at all. NPC's text is the same as any other set of files and Shanda designed the Maps like that. People are free to create new maps using the new objects.

I'm on window mode, every npc looks like this to me

UECwojL.png

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
any reason why i keep geting stuck after i log in it dont take me to char creation screen?

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Try now? I may of messed up patch before going for lunch. I've tested there with no issues. It's Wemade's official Patcher skinned so any extract issues is due to them. I'm not seeing any extended extracting times though.

Still constantly downloads it, and ""Mir2.dat" not found. Please patch(2)."

It downloads it, then autopatcher seems to relaunch and downloads it again, then brings up error.

Status
Not open for further replies.