AceM2 - Official Test Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Server is now online. Run Patcher to play

ace.png

Server Details

Server goes live next Saturday the 27th of April. It'll run for as long as needed and is designed to test the stability of the new AceM2 files and also give people a preview of what can be done when the files are released.

Experience is currently set at x5 but it is a test server so we'll likely be flexible with that if we need certain things tested

Screenshots

Please note that the Setup is missing files so you will not be able to run the Client until we release the necessary files to the AutoPatcher closer to next Saturday.

For more Screenshots, details and discussion on the files themselves visit our thread here

Last edited:

chaosdeath

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 22, 2012
Newport, UK
Cheers milo m8 busy downloading it now, cant w8 to see what you guys have done. This is going to epic, gonna be weird thounot being able to use GM commands lmao, but cant w8

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
This is a totally separate entity to SijoMiR, right? this is just a public AceM2 server for people to see the capabilities so to speak?

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
This is a totally separate entity to SijoMiR, right? this is just a public AceM2 server for people to see the capabilities so to speak?

Correct, the test server will be running the Envir/Maps made by the Ace team to release with the files.

sprite110911

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2011
Los Angeles
Downloading client :)
Cant wait for the beta!

---------- Post Merged at 03:30 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:45 AM ----------

Test Server.jpg
First look of test client!:P

Attachments

• o7ievoR.jpg
    o7ievoR.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 595

KingdomOfHeros

LOMCN Rookie
Mar 4, 2013
may i ask what is the diffrence between this and the other ace m2 server thats going live next month? SijoMiR?

d/ling now :P

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
SijoMir are using the AceM2 Files, the owner of the files (Hazuki) is working on the Ace M2 Files.
So I'm guessing he's taking the opportunity to take first grabs on having a server online :)

Can't wait to get online and test this out!

Nemo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
UK -Manchester
may i ask what is the diffrence between this and the other ace m2 server thats going live next month? SijoMiR?

d/ling now :P

This is the test server for the set of files the AceM2 team will be releasing, and is to test for issues and find bugs.
The SijoMir Server has been under development for years and has more recently switched over to using the AceM2 file set as they were working on the files also. So theirs is their own server using the files that will be available in the comeing weeks.

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
"mir2.dat not found. Please patch2"

I guess that's because of what Milo stated on the OP.

"Please note that the Setup is missing files so you will not be able to run the Client until we release the necessary files to the AutoPatcher closer to next Saturday."

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
The graphics look like they have undergone a brilliant upgrade.
I guess the graphics were the most complained about subject on mir to date, and which puts alot of people "off" playing mir.

These Ace M2 files will be a whole new Check Point for mir.
Congratulations LOMCN!

floryn1234

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2010
The graphics look like they have undergone a brilliant upgrade.
I guess the graphics were the most complained about subject on mir to date, and which puts alot of people "off" playing mir.

These Ace M2 files will be a whole new Check Point for mir.
Congratulations LOMCN!

yeah +1 for this

Status
Not open for further replies.