Amy Winehouse found dead??

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
I said the same thing about Michael Jackson, good artists but complete fking idiots as people...I don't see why people treat "Legends" or Celebs differently to people you see every day...if you do stupid stuff, then you're an idiot, quite simple really

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
omg.. FACEBOOK STATUS COPY PASTE.

REALITY CHECK FOLKS!!!!!
5 day ago a true British hero was killed fighting for our country. Did you know this? Do you know his name? Did you care?
A singer addicted to drugs and alcohol dies and its all over the news, facebook and twitter in minutes!!! !
RIP Corporal Mark Anthony Palin from 1st battalion the Rifles!

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
What is there to be educated about?

- Person inserts drug into system
- Person repeats
- Body gets used to this new substance
- Body forms around substance
- Substance missing, body thinks wtf?
- Person gives body the missing substance, feels good again
- Person caught in vicious circle

Just because you stick that stupid white crap up your nose Prai doesn't mean that other people are uneducated, its a persons view and the greater population tried to help her but her own lifestyle choices, friends and associates evidently did not try hard enough. From what I understand she quit alcohol before her death but evidently the abuse her body had suffered was more than enough, although I'm awaiting the toxicology report.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
What is there to be educated about?

- Person inserts drug into system
- Person repeats
- Body gets used to this new substance
- Body forms around substance
- Substance missing, body thinks wtf?
- Person gives body the missing substance, feels good again
- Person caught in vicious circle

Just because you stick that stupid white crap up your nose Prai doesn't mean that other people are uneducated, its a persons view and the greater population tried to help her but her own lifestyle choices, friends and associates evidently did not try hard enough. From what I understand she quit alcohol before her death but evidently the abuse her body had suffered was more than enough, although I'm awaiting the toxicology report.

And what Im saying is sometimes, you've gotta look beyond the picture to get the real story.

What people are doing is stereotyping which is a rookie mistake mental. Maybe educate yourselves where these people fall into the traps, What hell there lifes must be due to it. You remember not long back when she fluffed up a concert. She was forced to go on stage in that state, by her management. Maybe you need to extend that vicious circle your talking about.

And as for your comment about me sniffing, Thats got what to do with it???

Last edited:

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
its called an addiction. do you not realise the symptoms of what an addiction does to you? you cant just stop when you please.

It's her fault she started in the first place. Nobody to blame but herself.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
How does open minded have anything to do with a persons belief , observation and actual fact. The girl was a junkie and she paid the ultimate price, that's not being narrow minded that's fact. She was a talented artist with a great voice but sadly it all came too much for her as it does many other artists, performers and regular folk.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Because what your saying really is that All druggies deserve to die... And Im saying you dont know their stories. So if you OPEN your mind abit, you may let remorse overtake the arrogance for once.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Never once said all druggies deserve to die, please show me where I said so. All I said was she abused her body and it gave in.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Never once said all druggies deserve to die, please show me where I said so. All I said was she abused her body and it gave in.

If thats all you said, Than why would I Mention open mindedness?

The comments to anybody who says "Oh she was a druggie, good riddance"..

If thats not you, Congrats.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Reason you mentioned opened mindedness was because you disagree with what everyone else said. I do not appreciate you putting words into my mouth because why would any rational person want to wish death upon a person for their own grievances. I've learned allot about you in this thread Prai and it's shameful.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Vice versa Mental...

Im not disagreeing with what people are saying. Im saying OPEN YOUR MIND and dont just see it as a dead druggie, learn abit about what these people go through in their lives and show some remorse.. Your the one putting words in peoples mouths... And then you have the cheek to say *You shove that white power up your nose* are you really that ignorant Mental??

If what you've learn t about me is shameful than your the one whos loosing out as it seems me and a few others are the only ones willing to look beyond the picture and not be the ones quickly judging her.

And I couldn't care less what people think, but as you've stated. We have our opinions and ill air them and argue them as necessary.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
She got addicted to drugs and she died, simple as, why make such a drama about it? She was crackhead and that is it, to me she just like one of the crackheads on the street, why should i feel different about her? because shes famous and sings? Sorry that is no excuse, don't care what shes done with her life, she messed it up when she took drugs, she knew taking them for the first time would harm her health but she did it anyway.

No respect to her at all.

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
there's a difference thou from taking soft drugs to smack lol.
tbh were i stay in Glasgow there's junkies everywhere on the streets and walking about and i tell them all to pi55 off maybe its not the case that they wanted to take them but 9/10 times its not forced on them. theres so much help for people that have to relie on drugs lol. if they dont take it well its whos fault ? there own end off smack = death at some point ?

bubbles72

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 21, 2009
manchester UK
tbh i not read so much **** for a long time.............. amy winehouse died yes............

SHOW SOME ****ING RESPECT TO HER FAMILY

firstly wether she took drugs or alcohol so ****in what......its none of anyones bussiness untll its stated she died from overdose y ppl makein such a fuss.

YES ppl have a choice to take/not take drugs and if u choose to take them then lets put them all up against awall and shoot them......

with the amount of peer pressure that goes on ppl think they need to take drugs or alcohol to stay in with the incrowd...they feel pressured and with that give into it before they know it it has ****ed there body up and made them paraniod / Schizophrenia /mental health problem / which is an illness caused by the addiction of drugs..yes she went to rehab yes she may have failed but has everyone on this forum had the perfect life never done drugs or drank alcohol have u all been ****in saints I DONT THINK SO...so dont be to quick to condem and judge open ur eyes to the bigger picture...

personally i didnt like amy winehouse music only one song valerie i cared for.....but a death anyones is a sad loss and maybe from her death will come some good it might wake some other ppl up into sortin there lifes out...

theres all sorts of reasons why ppl take drugs

molested by there father and cant handle it
the death of a loved one
peer pressure
because it made life better than what they had
because they was to weak to say no and thought they had to
being raped
mental illness can make ppl take drugs/drink
actually seein someone die infront of u can send u over the edge turn u to drugs/drinks

and a whole lot more untill u lived there life and took a walk in there shoes u all know **** tbh

Last edited: