Amy Winehouse found dead??

smoochy boys on tour

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
People who die from stupid things don't get any sympathy from me... so if Amy's autopsy reports a drug-involved death, oh well.

Just like I didn't give a **** when Steve Irwin got owned by that stingray.

I think it's been mentioned in this thread, but people die from War fighting for what's right all the time - giving us a better world to live in, they don't get half the so called "respect" and "sadness" that these stupid celebrities get who are just ****ing stupid.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
People who die from stupid things don't get any sympathy from me... so if Amy's autopsy reports a drug-involved death, oh well.

I think it's been mentioned in this thread, but people die from War fighting for what's right all the time - giving us a better world to live in, they don't get half the so called "respect" and "sadness" that these stupid celebrities get who are just ****ing stupid.

It's human nature...if you don't even know someone's name or seen their face or know anything about them, why are you going to feel any kind of connection to them?

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
It's not, it's people idolising pathetic so called "celebrities".

Last edited:

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Okay, whatever. But why on Earth should she get some respect from me, when she was a well known drug addict - she had a singing career, quite a good one at that I heard. People would kill for that opportunity, and she just goes and lets her drug addiction get too far. What kind of role-model is that? She's in the lime light, she therefore has a responsibility.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Okay, whatever. But why on Earth should she get some respect from me, when she was a well known drug addict - she had a singing career, quite a good one at that I heard. People would kill for that opportunity, and she just goes and lets her drug addiction get too far. What kind of role-model is that? She's in the lime light, she therefore has a responsibility.

Well personally I don't expect anyone to have respect and I agree she wasn't a good role model but many aren't. She's not the first to have that great opportunity and let it go to waste and won't be the last.

Only thing I'm arguing is the people saying that it's not a shame cos it is a shame cos of that reason; a wasted talent. And also those saying that she deserved to die there are more to thing than what meets the eye. For example she was in love with some dickhead who many believe is one of the main reasons for the drug abuse.

But whatever, I don't care enough to talk about it any more.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

Lol you can't exactly class Steve Irwin in the same boat, what he did was his lively hood and his passion, and i'm sure that Stingray wasn't intentional lol

But I do get what you're saying, celebrities shouldn't get the amount of publicity they get...maybe if they died of natural causes or a disease...but not stupidity like this, and if when that publicity does come it shouldn't out weigh that of the soldiers dieing for us

Anaconda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2010
Drug addiction is not an illness, same as alcoholism is not a disease.

It was her own fault, she got her self hooked. To get urself hooked etc and carry on doing it, you must be a complete idiot and especially to not care about your own personal well being. IMO, if that's the case you should die. Never mind the fact she abused several people with violence.

I'm probably gunna get some stick off Prai for the above comment, but that's ok, I understand you wanted to be her booty call.

P.s I love you Prai :) xx

Last edited:

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
woah lot of conflicts here :P

she took drugs and died for it. happens to alot of people, but she had talent.. thats the difference.
Its a shame, and its not what she deserved, but she knew that drugs lead to death.

:P like david said, there is actually alot more important **** going on in the world....

bubbles72

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 21, 2009
manchester UK
yeah her hubby got her into drugs......and tbh i agree she shouldnt be in the limelight and yes she was a role model for some ppl there for she had responsabilties.....

but if you have never done drugs before or had some one close to you go through that than you would never understand.....
once u get into the drugs go to far it is hard to stop no not speakin from experience b4 someone jumps in and says so lol....

i do believe she was on the turn around she had a new fella and had been in rehab and was looking good but thats hear say....

it is a shame she died a good talent gone to waste

but sadly some ppl want all the fame then when they get it carnt handle it tbh another eason why they get mixed up in drugs and alcohol etc.....

but yes there is more inportant things goin on in the world than the death of a celebrity......

but papers will print what they think will make them more money...............