Other answer please ffs lol

myjan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2011
East Sussex
ok got 2.6 up and running but it logs me in automaticy no need for id or password please tell me how to correct this and make new accounts on there only testing at mo with my wife and son but if they log on it kicks them off as its trying to log me on help would be great

XxMasonxX

LOMCN Member
Jun 2, 2011
a WebSystem is needed for others to make an account - sorry cannot help no more as this is the stage I got stuck at

Mason

Upvote 0

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
It can take people up to two days to reply to these things, creating passive-aggressive thread title names will not speed it up. I don't think many people are even using 2.6 these days they use heroes.

In the space of now to yesterday you have created 7 threads, please use the edit feature on your post. I don't want to have to clean duplicate threads and hand out infractions to people wanting help :/ Also please use the correct tags on threads aswell.

[No I can't help on this matter either as I don't have experience with 2.6 files]

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
We don't know what files you're using - how can we help? You selected 'Other' from the thread prefix options though, which suggests you're not using Ruby, Heroes or 2.3, which means we don't/can't offer support for whatever other files you may be using.

Reactions: Prai
Upvote 0