lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
The hero files have moved on quite abit since last year,

Is anyone intrested in some newer files ?

lif

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Yer they do,
plus its easy to change the interface or you could make your own

All sets have a lot of good new stuff added, some i dont even know what they do yet lol

lif

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Only problem I think with Hero files is there is to many updates lol. By the time you get round to translating one version there will be a newer one out ^.^

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
Thats easy enough kill, just keep an excel doc with the asci/chinese and what you translated it too.

Then dont take long to translate a new version :).

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Yeah ok you have a point there but looking at those screenshots there is just way to much to translate.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Yeah ok you have a point there but looking at those screenshots there is just way to much to translate.

They only update the engine and add in some new files, aslong as you stick with the same Engine company like SKY you should have no problem in using the same files. Only problem is they release the new updates in a set of files so you just gotta dive in there and find them.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
The new group ige have added loads and same for the sky group as posted in the screenshots above

There is a lot to translate i will agree with you and also your are right about the updates, but ive got the latest files at more so if anymore does come out they will have to be missed for the time being.

Just something do to and ive always loved hero files, just something about them.

lif

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
IGE and LegendM2 are the two most up to date files but both aren't free (IGE used too till they added the WIS Skills)

Sky is pretty crappy in terms of being up to date with Shanda with the latest official thing they done was the Ice Mob skills.

A couple of other groups popped up as well when IGE Sold there source code a few months back but they are pretty crappy usually.

I've looked into cracks and unpacks for the newest IGE and LegendM2 but both give false readings on every scanner I have tried and even unpacked would still be limited (IGE is limited to 10 people unless you pay not sure of LegendM2's limit). You can buy a crack for LegendM2 though I don't understand why people wouldn't just pay for the files rather than a crack.

IGE1.jpg

IGE2.jpg

Last edited:

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
I dint have no problems with the unpacking, but i dint know about this 10 player cap on ige ?

Iam going to have to look in to this soon as i can

I was just about to go looking for a better loader as the one i have is out dated but half english

lif

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I dint have no problems with the unpacking, but i dint know about this 10 player cap on ige ?

Iam going to have to look in to this soon as i can

I was just about to go looking for a better loader as the one i have is out dated but half english

lif

Yeah IGE is a 10 Player limit unless you have paid for them

So what is the latest IGEM2 Packed with? The older versions were Aspack but the new version appears to be packed with the same packer as LegendM2.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Themida well winlicence, had to go looking then for my backup lol

Your right tho the older versions were aspack which is very crappy

Bit gutted over this 10 player cap thing tho, ive not looked / tested yet but i can see mine being caped, mite be able to find a doggy m2server.dll

lif

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
few questions, what translator u use?
and
how much are these files ?
and
can you only buy them in chinese

Last edited: