Apoc Source Code

Muhamad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 13, 2015
Can you swear to allah Dan is not gm with you? and you do not know me?

This not an answer, you have prove that I know you? Yes or no and I'd like you to answer on my previous reply please how "Gryphon" from oldskool just appeard suddenly in apoc?

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Post automatically merged:

No point for me posting anymore as seems @Jev staying in their behind.

Good bye.
you cant be doing that, you cant come in talk a load of **** and not back it up, i know we are on the internet anyone can say anything but atleast back it up.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
This thread is so shady, I wouldn't play any of these servers this handful of folks are involved with.
i could understand that if there was vaild proof of anything thats been said sadly nothing has been proven just someone involved in another server trying to throw shade on another upcomming server.

Reactions: Muhamad

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
This thread is so shady, I wouldn't play any of these servers this handful of folks are involved with.
This thread started because ONE person came out with some lies. As usual, then a bunch of 30+ year old men (including me) have enjoyed throwing **** at each other, its been lots of fun so far. Hope it continues!

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
This thread started because ONE person came out with some lies. As usual, then a bunch of 30+ year old men (including me) have enjoyed throwing **** at each other, its been lots of fun so far. Hope it continues!
U get excited over the weirdest of things

• Haha
Reactions: Muhamad

shawkey

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 13, 2014
I want to make things more clear if you are interested,

Whos shawkey? Im known as Draven/KindreD/MagicTrick/MadHunter in mir servers

Why i didnt login back till now.. Because i only log on lomcn from time to another to check upcoming servers and was not going to log on back but you mentioned my name :LOL:.

Why i made that post? imagine when the lvler & gold/items seller of the best payers ever in mir servers get into a GM he gona just sell to them everything :D

How i know about you being gm with him? he already mentioned that in Oilers "Qatar players" discord public and posted screenshots for him online on characters from Apocalypse V2 such as Gryphon and more Accounts DB from Apocalypse server he even mentioned he is launching Apocalypse V3 soon.

Deny it or no you are acting like you are forced to help TDB now as ben pissed you off but the fact is you are already game master with him.

Hope if things are more clear now.

Good bye.
..... Here are you my answers for your questions @Xx69xX

Muhamad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 13, 2015
..... Here are you my answers for your questions @Xx69xX
Oi no answers, proves you provided 😂 Gryphon is oldskoolv2 player tell me how he been in apoc if you're speaking facts give us a prove without prove ur just spreading lies and u desrves ban from the community cause you build all this based on 0 proves @Jev

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Gryphon was only ever made on oldskool as I play with this group and they change there names on every server. Along with guild names. You can even get bon to confirm by showing chara logs.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
I want to make things more clear if you are interested,

Whos shawkey? Im known as Draven/KindreD/MagicTrick/MadHunter in mir servers

Why i didnt login back till now.. Because i only log on lomcn from time to another to check upcoming servers and was not going to log on back but you mentioned my name :LOL:.

Why i made that post? imagine when the lvler & gold/items seller of the best payers ever in mir servers get into a GM he gona just sell to them everything :D

How i know about you being gm with him? he already mentioned that in Oilers "Qatar players" discord public and posted screenshots for him online on characters from Apocalypse V2 he even mentioned he is launching Apocalypse V3 soon.

Deny it or no you are acting like you are forced to help TDB now as ben pissed you off but the fact is you are already game master with him.

Hope if things are more clear now.

Good bye.

For some reason i felt offended by "Oilers" lol
How do you like it when someone refers you as Pyramids!?
jk jk nothing but love for my egyptions brothers all over the globe < 3

on a sidenote, you should stop this conspiracy thing man with all due respect but its not going anywhere
its not backened very well and its surely not a constructive feedback lol

I think the community have made up their minds anyway whether their playing muhammeds server or damians server
eventually every server will stand out for itself, either legacy mir or ravagers..
maybe Thelastchapter.. who knows? : o

Reactions: Abdozaki

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Is "Oilers" being used as a derogatory term? I've always thought that's just what a specific mir group refer to themselves as :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Pusha and zedina

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
it was our guild name :)
That's what I thought it was. Confusing as @Jev has deleted several of shawkeys posts for being racist, when the only thing I can see mentioned in it is a reference to Oilers.

• Haha
Reactions: zedina

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
That's what I thought it was. Confusing as @Jev has deleted several of shawkeys posts for being racist, when the only thing I can see mentioned in it is a reference to Oilers.
His excuse is playing minecraft for 24hrs straight, or something.

• Haha
Reactions: Jev and Far

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
I'm sure i called people out on oilers term before.. got shot down it was a guild name, but clearly is targeting players oil rich nations 👀
clearly it can be used out of term depends how each person takes it, if someone found it racist then it is... they can call themsevles oilers all they want doesnt mean others can call them that we see this in other races dont we not? :censored:

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
clearly it can be used out of term depends how each person takes it, if someone found it racist then it is... they can call themsevles oilers all they want doesnt mean others can call them that we see this in other races dont we not? :censored:
Never knew oil was an ethnicity.

Calling yourselves 'Oilers' then being offended by it when people use the WORD to describe your guild is ridiculous.

Last edited:

Hamad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2013
I really didnt want to reply because its only a waste of time post made of full of **** and hate towards @Muhamad. but I have been mentioned more than once on here.

I dont really know what you trying to get at but most of GM's I played with on other servers sold us gold/items for real money, and yet when few of them made servers you played their servers and said nothing even though you know they were selling us gold/items on other servers and one of them is ur friend and you know exactly who I'm talking about, however unlike you I have proofs but I'm not going to post them because they have nothing to do with what ur saying on here.

• Haha
Reactions: shawkey