Apoc Source Code

Join Discord

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003
just to be clear selling:
lol j/k but this is technically a screenshot i just took of github lmao (not like i'd ever share anyones codes)
apoc joke.jpg

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Faked user count code came from apoc and I was unaware. When you told me I investigated, showed you the code, then showed you me changing it, but you went ahead and publicly announced it cause seemingly you need the attention.

As this is obvious apoc source likely they doing the exact same.

Let’s face it your refund thread is just as bad, naming and shaming good respectable people as refunded but sounds like they had valid points and server owner took the piss. You didn’t think about that and just wanted to make a drama and spectacle

I cba replying to you on anything else waste of time.
this reply alone there needs to be a clown emote.

• Haha
Reactions: Jev

jasonkent6

LOMCN n00bie
May 5, 2010
ben i have one thing say your still a cock after all these years iv bin gone cant lie seems as thoe some one has bin stirring **** and you've jumped the gun and instantly accused people of giving away a so called source how come you lot aint resolved this in pms before hand ? rather than the hole lomcn community seeing this love your finest bufu

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Faked user count code came from apoc and I was unaware. When you told me I investigated, showed you the code, then showed you me changing it, but you went ahead and publicly announced it cause seemingly you need the attention.

As this is obvious apoc source likely they doing the exact same.

Let’s face it your refund thread is just as bad, naming and shaming good respectable people as refunded but sounds like they had valid points and server owner took the piss. You didn’t think about that and just wanted to make a drama and spectacle

I cba replying to you on anything else waste of time.
You are as thick as you look. Firstly EVERYTHING on these screenshots from the server advertisment is from the APOCALYPSE files, Nothing to do with your dumbass. Why are you piping up. I will help Muh now add whatever he wants just to spite your ass. @Muhamad If you need a hand adding ANY of my artwork feel free to message me im MORE than happy to help. Everything he has shown so far is the Data i PERSONALLY purchsed and edited ALL by myself. I also assisted in all of its implementation, if anyone should be annoyed it should be me, but unlike you, im happy its being used. Im just not as greedy and selfish as you.

Also if i decide to share ANYTHING with anyone its not "stolen" as you so stupidly put, its shared. Moron.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
You are as thick as you look. Firstly EVERYTHING on these screenshots from the server advertisment is from the APOCALYPSE files, Nothing to do with your dumbass. Why are you piping up. I will help Muh now add whatever he wants just to spite your ass. @Muhamad If you need a hand adding ANY of my artwork feel free to message me im MORE than happy to help. Everything he has shown so far is the Data i PERSONALLY purchsed and edited ALL by myself. I also assisted in all of its implementation, if anyone should be annoyed it should be me, but unlike you, im happy its being used. Im just not as greedy and selfish as you.

Also if i decide to share ANYTHING with anyone its not "stolen" as you so stupidly put, its shared. Moron.
Bon is upset because hes making his 5th server already its like a yearly holiday...

must be that time of year again..

also when i say 5th at this point it might even be more.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Jev and zedina

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015

So who sold the files to Muhamad then? As its in black and white that he bought them

Reactions: Tai and Damian

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
So someone sold him the files and now he's making a server............ boo hoo

The best comments in this thread are the ones that remind everyone that every single server either mir2 or mir3 has been based on stealing another company's work/art......does anyone else see how hypocrite this is ?

Crying that he's using ''stolen work'' when every other server is based on stolen work......dear god

Reactions: Slipmatt and Jev

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
So someone sold him the files and now he's making a server............ boo hoo

The best comments in this thread are the ones that remind everyone that every single server either mir2 or mir3 has been based on stealing another company's work/art......does anyone else see how hypocrite this is ?

Crying that he's using ''stolen work'' when every other server is based on stolen work......dear god
I'm not to fussed if the files have been sold or not, but if you have muhammed saying he bought them from the owners, then the owners saying they didn't sell them, that causes suspicion.
Did the files get sold by one of the GMs and not share the ££ with others?
Did the files not get sold and one of the GMs are involved behind the scenes?
So ye something doesn't add up.

Reactions: Martyn and Wummy

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003
i'm not saying he did but here's a question:
IF he bought any codes and now uses them> is he to blame or the person selling?
i mean sure if he did it knowing it's stolen code or whatever.
but what if you buy sources from someone who says they're his?

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
He bought some data. Do you guys know what data is? It’s like stuff from taobao and images like UIs/monsters spells etc. no1 has sold the source. I have over 200gig worth of taobao stuff that I just offered @Muhamad too. I’m willing to share anything I have as I won’t be using it. Especially now that we have been further thrown under the bus. I hope he does well.
Post automatically merged:

i'm not saying he did but here's a question:
IF he bought any codes and now uses them> is he to blame or the person selling?
i mean sure if he did it knowing it's stolen code or whatever.
but what if you buy sources from someone who says they're his?
Stolen? Let’s play hypothetical. If I sold apoc source, would it be stolen lol? I would never, but how dare any old someone just say I can’t do with the source as I choose lol

I’m still trying to figure out who this @shawkey is who tried starting all these roumers to try and derail his server, and hasn’t been back online since. 100% someone’s second account hehe

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Wummy

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
only thing that matters is its not a....

3Gena server
Bon server
Jesus server

good luck with launch
Han Solo Good Luck GIF by Star Wars

OxxpqxxO

Dentity
Veteran
Oct 25, 2012
He bought some data. Do you guys know what data is? It’s like stuff from taobao and images like UIs/monsters spells etc. no1 has sold the source. I have over 200gig worth of taobao stuff that I just offered @Muhamad too. I’m willing to share anything I have as I won’t be using it. Especially now that we have been further thrown under the bus. I hope he does well.
Post automatically merged:

Stolen? Let’s play hypothetical. If I sold apoc source, would it be stolen lol? I would never, but how dare any old someone just say I can’t do with the source as I choose lol

I’m still trying to figure out who this @shawkey is who tried starting all these roumers to try and derail his server, and hasn’t been back online since. 100% someone’s second account hehe
200gig of taobao stuff, it will be great if you could share them with the community.

Reactions: Jev

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
200gig of taobao stuff, it will be great if you could share them with the community.
Once Muhammad has what he wants I’ll share the rest out. It’s pointlessly sitting on my computer and has been for ages now haha. Anyone who needs anything specific can reach out. But in general I will have to take some time to organise it all. I am MORE than happy to share everything if it helps new servers.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Once Muhammad has what he wants I’ll share the rest out. It’s pointlessly sitting on my computer and has been for ages now haha. Anyone who needs anything specific can reach out. But in general I will have to take some time to organise it all. I am MORE than happy to share everything if it helps new servers.
I'd happily go through the raw files for you and organise it all ready for a release.

Reactions: Pusha and Muhamad