Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
youll need a solid week non stop :P.

Im working on passing as much as possible to Jev

i just dont have the time anymore to lib it all
damn nice of you to do that after the **** you've just been given thats not something a 'theif' or a money grabber would do as they claimed
( sell them half the price of the other site ) live up to the title they given you!

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
damn nice of you to do that after the **** you've just been given thats not something a 'theif' or a money grabber would do as they claimed
( sell them half the price of the other site ) live up to the title they given you!
i get what your saying, but its only the loudest 10% who constantly flame. The other 90% of this community i still hope are decent.

Reactions: Slipmatt and Martyn

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
This is all ridiculous... Bens only sulking because he was building another server and it looks like muhammeds will dominate 🤣

On a side note... guys always been a pleb just saying.

Like always wish u all the best with mir but im gna stick to pokemon 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Jev

shawkey

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 13, 2014
He bought some data. Do you guys know what data is? It’s like stuff from taobao and images like UIs/monsters spells etc. no1 has sold the source. I have over 200gig worth of taobao stuff that I just offered @Muhamad too. I’m willing to share anything I have as I won’t be using it. Especially now that we have been further thrown under the bus. I hope he does well.
Post automatically merged:

Stolen? Let’s play hypothetical. If I sold apoc source, would it be stolen lol? I would never, but how dare any old someone just say I can’t do with the source as I choose lol

I’m still trying to figure out who this @shawkey is who tried starting all these roumers to try and derail his server, and hasn’t been back online since. 100% someone’s second account hehe
I want to make things more clear if you are interested,

Whos shawkey? Im known as Draven/KindreD/MagicTrick/MadHunter in mir servers

Why i didnt login back till now.. Because i only log on lomcn from time to another to check upcoming servers and was not going to log on back but you mentioned my name :LOL:.

Why i made that post? imagine when the lvler & gold/items seller of the best payers ever in mir servers get into a GM he gona just sell to them everything :D

How i know about you being gm with him? he already mentioned that in Oilers "Qatar players" discord public and posted screenshots for him online on characters from Apocalypse V2 he even mentioned he is launching Apocalypse V3 soon.

Deny it or no you are acting like you are forced to help TDB now as ben pissed you off but the fact is you are already game master with him.

Hope if things are more clear now.

Good bye.

Last edited:

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
I'm more interested in whats @Xx69xX has got given that its 200gig
they must have some cool stuff,

However, i bet you 20 quid my release will beat yours,
You in @Xx69xX ? :P
You can win! but double release would be nice :P

im gunna find out how much ive got after this game of val! interested now

I may have to change my mind, on this bet thing. On folder 2/21 and already 124 gig xD maybe i under estimated how much i have

Last edited:

shawkey

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 13, 2014
probably because u chat crap. Hiding behind a second account only coming back out when called out on it. Such a baby. QQ
I did not chat crap lol i said nothing wrong but explained all your questions..+ i dont hide on any accounts as i have said its me Shawkey/Draven/KindreD/MadHunter/MagicTrick if u dont belive in that so its ur problem i have nth to hide lmao

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
I did not chat crap lol i said nothing wrong but explained all your questions..+ i dont hide on any accounts as i have said its me Shawkey/Draven/KindreD/MadHunter/MagicTrick if u dont belive in that so its ur problem i have nth to hide lmao

Ok, if you have nothing to hide, answer this simple question:

How do you know someone has given Muhammed the source to Apocalypse?

I excitingly wait for your reply :D

Muhamad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 13, 2015

I'd like to hear this, although I dont know him or I ever heard about him before lmao

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
So you saw images of UI and assume he has the source? Jesus the lack of knowledge about mir is clear to see.

Also i dont think its a secret that im dan? You seem a little slow and laate to the party.

As for apoc V3, Id rather BBQ my bellend. But thats another story.

• Haha
Reactions: Pusha

shawkey

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 13, 2014
So you saw images of UI and assume he has the source? Jesus the lack of knowledge about mir is clear to see.

Also i dont think its a secret that im dan? You seem a little slow and laate to the party.

As for apoc V3, Id rather BBQ my bellend. But thats another story.
Images for UI ?? i said he is running on Gryphon "Top wizard character on Apoclypse" lol

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
I can see from comments you are defending him for the 200giga files :kekw:
im defending myself? Are you really this slow. Infact i wonder whos more stupid. You the guy who knows literally nothing, or me trying to convince an Acorn something he cant learn. You continue bro. Ill be quiet. All hail the god of mir Shawkey

Muhamad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 13, 2015
I just wanna say just 1 thing this shaweky or whatever who using hes account mentioned Gryphon from "Apoc" when Gryphon only exist in oldskool v2 😂

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

we are all waiting
Mr Bean Waiting GIF by MOODMAN

shawkey

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 13, 2014
I just wanna say just 1 thing this shaweky or whatever who using hes account mentioned Gryphon from "Apoc" when Gryphon only exist in oldskool v2 😂
Can you swear to allah Dan is not gm with you? and you do not know me?
Post automatically merged:

No point for me posting anymore as seems @Jev staying in their behind.

Good bye.